Chapter 36

"I have a proposal how about we flip this guy over?" Zoro asked.

"Well, you better have a plan because there is no rug underneath him that we can pull," I told him and I quite liked his idea its sound fun.

"Huh?! Zoro! Lily!" Usopp freaked out.

"Sounds nice" Sanji commented as calm as he could be.

"Wait a minute! Flip that huge thing?" Usopp looked up at Oars.

"How should we strike?" Franky asked us all.

"There are countless ways to do it" Hiriko added.

Oars laughed at us "I will squash you!" He then jumped up and Zoro shouted out a warning to us all.

"Gomu gomu no shirimochi!" He slammed his butt on to the ground.

"BUTTSLAM MAKE UP A BETTER ONE!" I yelled at him.

"Scatter!" Franky ordered and we did just that.

Oars said those words Luffy uses at the beginning of his attacks "Watch out he is gonna do another stupid attack!" I yelled out.

"Franky its aimed at you!" Zoro yelled at him.

"Kama!" Oars shouted as his fist connected with just the ground Franky was barely able to dodge.

"Kettle? What does that have to do with punching someone? This zombie is dumber than Luffy and I didn't think that was possible!" I said out loud.

Franky ran to Usopp and Chopper "You two! We are doing tactic 15!"

"We are gonna do that here!?" Chopper asked in disbelief, they must have come up with some powerful attack.

"Zoro Curly stand by" Franky ordered making me confused "Just hold my legs" They did just that and Franky held Usopp in his hand and had Chopper on his head.

"Giant robot! Big emperor!" Each one of them yelled.

"We don't have a left arm!" Chopper alerted Franky.

"What!? Oi one of you girls dock on my left arm!" Franky demanded of us.

"No! That is just shameful!" Robin answered.

"Are you guys gonna fight him like that? Or are you just distracting him?" I asked them.

"Of course to attack him" They all shouted.

"I see Oars please kill me" I held my hand up.

"Oi!" Usopp shouted offended "How about you Hiriko?" He asked with hope.

"Oars please kill me too" She joined me.

"None of you are gonna dock!" Oars freaked out "Do it!" He brought down his fist to punch us, and we all jumped away.

"They made me do that!" Zoro said with a small blush "I will forget it ever happened."

I put my hand on Zoro's shoulder "If I die before you I will haunt you and make sure you never forget this moment" I smiled at him, and he tried hitting me with his swords while I moved out of the way and laughed at the same time.

Zoro stopped once he saw a pillar Franky was carrying earlier he stabbed his sword into it "I'm borrowing this!"

"Wait my nunchaku! Okay, do what you want" Franky told him I could see a chain on one end of the pillar and it attached to another pillar. Zoro lifted it up and started running to Oars while swinging it around.

"Robin! Once I reach his left arm take care of the joint!" He yelled and Robin crossed her arms showing she will use her devil fruit. I was running alongside Zoro so no one comes out of nowhere and attacks him. Oars slipped over and put his hand on the ground and Usopp shot something to stick his hand to the ground.