chapter 1

( A/N;; this chapter will basically just be introducing a few characters. )

[[ WARNING FOR THE F SLUR! please be careful while reading!! ]]

Ouma walked through the hallway of the school, his head hanging low. He had no idea why so many people had not come to school yet, but it was peaceful nonetheless. Ouma is usually surrounded by other students that are disgusted by his presence, shooting nasty & hurtful comments at him wherever he went. He's basically everyone's victim since he was shy and unnoticeable most of the time.

He had purple hair with darker parts & violet eyes. There were cuts, bruises & scars plastered all over his face.

He sat in his classroom and waited for the lesson to begin, his hands shaking gently.

A few minutes pass, when Ouma sees a familiar shadow in the doorway. The person enters with a group of people as they look at Ouma in disgust.

"Oh look.." the first male says, " Guess which faggot wouldn't spare me his money at lunch, hmm? "

Ouma looked away from the group, trying not to make eye contact as he was being humiliated.

"What now? Got nothing else to say?"

Ouma finally says something in a quiet tone of voice;

"K-Kaito, i-i'm sorry i- I didn't have t-that much-"

"Hey look! He said something! Too bad it wasn't something useful!" One of the girls say, pointing her finger at Ouma.

Kaito approaches the smaller male, standing next to his desk,

"Next time you better stay out of my way. Got that? Oh, and you better not fuck around with the new kid either."

Ouma feels a cold hand across his face, swiping a red mark on his pale skin. He winces at the pain impact, but doesn't dare to look at Kaito or any of his friends.

He sat there in confusion for a moment while Kaito left him alone. A new kid? Was that supposed to be a dumb joke or something?

He just wanted class to start already.