Ignoring You

I ran out of there leaving Mirio speechless. I began to cry a little. I made it back to the classroom and sat down. Everyone seemed silent. At least Aizawa didn't tell me I was late for class since I was about five minutes late. He had a bit of a worried face. I turned around and Jirou was no where to be seen. The rest of that morning I was just thinking about what had happened with Mirio and it felt kinda lonely without Midoriya. Seeing he wasn't there. This made me think about Dabi and Shigaraki. What were they going to do to him.
When class ended we went to lunch. I was going to find Shinso but Mina insisted me eating with them.
"I can't Mina. I can't leave Shinso out like this. He'll hate me for this." i said.
"We'll take him here too. Hey I'll tell Sato to find him. Don't worry." she said.
I sat down and I spotted my love but behind him was Mirio. He saw me and shoved Shinso. Shinso gave him a mad surprised look. He was pretty mad. Mirio came over and said, "Look I'm sorry for what happened. Maybe I went to far. I shouldn't had done such a thing to you..I apologize. I had a bad morning and let all my anger towards you. I'm very sorry."
"It's fine. I forgive you."
He gave a smile. A smile I won't forget.
"Maybe we should hang out someday."
"Uh..I don't know about that. I'll see."
"Oh. Ok."
"Hey. You mind being my sibling."
"What?"
"Yeah there's a group of brothers that I have."
"Its called Big Best friend Brother group." Shoji said.
"Oh. Um yes..hehe" Mirio said.
"Great! You'll be brother #8 then."
He sat down beside me and we had a laugh during lunch.
"Ahem."
We looked up. Shinso was standing there.
"Hon-" i said getting interrupted.
"Let's go." He said.
I stood up and apologized to everyone and left with the lavender hair dude.
"Leaving me wasn't funny. And why did that guy sit beside you. It's irritating. Are you cheating on me?" he madly said.
"No no. He just apologized because we had a argument this morning."
"Oh so you missed class because you went looking for him!"
"No! Look this morning I-"
"STOP IT (Y/N)!!"
He gave me a slap in the face making me fall down. No one saw this since it was in a hallway far from the cafeteria. I began to sob, hurt from the guy I loved.
I got up. Both of us standing three feet apart from each other.
"Maybe you are a cheater. I guess im just the third. Who knows. Maybe that isn't my child again."
This boi. I turned around.
"I don't know who you think you are. This is your child. Believe me once it's out of me. You asshole." I walked towards the exit glancing at him. He didn't bother to look up. Hopefully he doesn't come crying for me.

I sat down out in the roof again. Got my phone out to put on some music. I heard Billie Eilish was good so I looked her up. Her songs were so good. It calmed me down. 'Lovely' and 'My Boy' were making me kind of sad, but they were so good. [~You guys should hear her songs they're 👍]
I was there until it felt like school ended. But I didn't care. I looked at the concrete floor, I had doodle everywhere of sad faces, depressing messages, so on so on. I got up and went back down. I headed towards the doors to the school. Lunch finished. Dammit.

~Skip 2 days later

As everyone put on their hero outfit I waited with Aizawa. I really didn't have to train since I kinda really wasn't into it.
"You sure you don't want to train. It could help us." Aizawa said.
"Nope. I'm good. Plus I need to wear that stupid costume. My quirk needs it and I don't have that thing." i said nervously.
"Riight. We can make you one."
"Oh no. I really don't ne-"
"Then here. Take this test. You failed the last one. Take it again while we train."
I looked at it. It was a math test I failed. But with extra papers. Ugh. We went to the arena thing. I wasn't even good at math. Some of my powers included and needed numbers. My caretakers didn't give me a full course because I didn't need to know math stuff. Other kids had to because their powers required it. Like Mayumi. I sat there struggling. '300×20÷4'. What the frick. I need a calculator. So I sneakily used my phone. Making sure no one new. I missed some on purpose so he wouldn't think I was cheating. Making sure I didn't miss some question that I got right the first time. Things would go upside down if i got one wrong. Once done. They were all finished. Seeing my brothers being exhausted. I giggled. I put my phone in my purse. And stood up.
"Aizawa I'm done. I made sure I got things right. Hehe."
He took it and we left.
I was going to go with Shinso but when I got there one of his classmates said he left. I nodded and went back to my room. Wow he really hated me or something.
Was he gonna ignore me now. I laid down. Hearing a loud argument.
"You still mad about that!"
"Yeah. There was no right for you to tell her that!"
"Ugh whatever. Forget about it. You got me."
"No. You're wrong."
I could understand the voices now. Yaoyorozu and Jirou.
"Me and her aren't close. If you're gonna act mean around her then why should I go out with someone like you. I rather date Mineta than your jackass."
There was silence then a slam.
Did Jirou and Yaoyorozu like each other or something. I was surprised. I couldn't do much since it wasn't my business. Boy was everyone turning gay since I got here. I chuckled.

"Come after school to discuss about what you got on that math test. Your grade was shocking. Im getting suspicious." Aizawa said.
It was a day after I took that damn test and I already felt like Aizawa knew I used my phone on it. Fuck.
"Sure thing."
As the day went on. After school finally came. I was getting nervous. So I decided to eat some fried plantains. [~they're fried bananas, they taste good] I came to the class room and Shinso was there. He looked up and gave me a frown and turned his face around. I sat down at the back of the classroom eating those delicious plantains. So good. Aizawa came.
"So (y/n)....about that test."
I swallowed my plantain nervously.
"You got an impressing grade. Im suspicious. You sat there trying your hardest?"
"Yeah." i said eating another plantain.
He raised an eyebrow. And gave out a smile.
"You got a 96. Very impressing."
I was shocked. And ran up to him and gave him a hug. Little did he know. My last score was horrible. A damn 47. Horrible.
"Dad can we go? Now." Shinso said.
There was silence.
"A-Ah I mean. Aizawa. Aizawa. Yeah." he said.
I gave a smile. Putting another plantain in my mouth. I felt a big hand grab my bag of plantains. Then a returned it. I looked at the bag as one was still there. Sadness. I looked up as Aizawa was eating it. His eyes were big as he was slowly munching it. He swallowed it. "What was that?" he said.
"Plantain." i replied.
"It had a..uh. A uh..pleasing taste. Haha."
Whatever.
"You want one?" i said offering Shinso. He looked at it.
"No." he said annoyed.
I closed the bag and put it in his backpack. "Well here if you want it later. See you." i said patting his back. I then said goodbye to Aizawa. And left.

"What happened to you guys?" Aizawa said.
"I don't want to talk about it." Shinso said.

"You're ready to go?" Mirio said.
"Yup. Just hold on." I said.
Me and Mirio planned to go to this forest to look at some nature. It was nice for him though. As we entered the forest I got a chill vibe. I felt like something was watching me. I was unsure. As we walked I spotted a leaf. I picked it up. It was different from the others.
"Cool catch! Its different from the others. Like you." Mirio said.
"Yeah. Like me." i whispered.
I put it in my purse. And walked further. It had been hours of joking around the forest eventually we decided to play hide and seek. Mirio counted and I went to hide. I found a good spot behind a willow tree. I kinda climbed it, it's leaves covered me. Boi was it cool to find this spot.
Then i heard, "READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!"
But I heard more than that. There was two footsteps. I looked around. Saw a figure behind Mirio. He was cheerfully happy as the other wasn't. I had no choice but to come down. I did but ended up falling down hurting myself. I got up and ran towards Mirio. As I got him. We switched places banging him to the tree. Blocking him from the figure.
"Aren't you so strong subject 44. And cheating on me for the third time?" the figure said.
"Overhaul!" Mirio said.
"Ah. You. Taking my love away from me?" Kai said, "We'll stop that. Because you're coming with me, my diamond."
I looked at Mirio.
"You know him?" he said.
"Yeah. I do. Long story.." i said.
"Look what I got you my princess!" Kai said.
It was a little girl.
"Eri!!" Mirio shouted.
"She's gonna be our daughter! My queen. OURS!!" Kai said.

----------------------
It's getting into some drama....i think.