Punishment Under the Sheets

that title tho :3
Im sorry that i haven't been uploading. My schedule is a mess. But here ya go you crazy sinners.

[lemons included]
---------------

3:00 am

I was awaken by a sound. In my mind i thought it was my alarm or some so i ignored it. But my gut feeling was telling me something else so i groaned and looked at it. Mayumi was calling me so i answered it.

"Asshole wake up. I need you here now!!"

"For what....what time is it?"

"Its three in the morning-"

"Why the fuck are you calling me at three in the morning!"

"Because i need help. This fucking pregnancy is pain in the ass. Gosh couldn't Bakugou be a goddamn female."

"....Ok whatever ill be there."

I hung up and looked at Shinso. He was fast asleep. I didn't want to annoy him so o decided to take Kohana with me.

5:10 am

"Ok everything is done." i said. I went upstairs and got my keys and gave a smooch on Shinso's cheek surprisingly he didn't wake up. I smiled and headed downstairs. I called for my brother to pick me up and so i left.

Shinso's pov

"My time to rise!"

.......

I looked around to find emptiness. I rubbed my eyes. But you weren't there. I got up from bed and looked around the house.

"Where the fuck are you (y/n)?"

I went back to bed and grabbed my phone but there was no missed messages or calls. Nothing.

Suddenly realizing our child.

'The hyena....'

You always smacked the fuck out of me when i called our daughter that. It was cute but its not my fault Kohana's cries are annoying. Is it a glitch? Ill never know.

Im already missing you.

I change into a hoodie and suddenly receiving a message from Denki.

ElectroDude900
Hey you free today?

asssnatchermyass_bitch
I guess (y/n) left and took kohana with her so ya im free
And did you change your username

ElectroDude900
Yes i did so can we meet at walmart

asssnatchermyass_bitch
Why walmart

ElectroDude900
Because yes

asssnatchermyass_bitch
Fine

ElectroDude900
See ya ;)

asssnatchermyass_bitch
Im married

Welp here goes nothing Shinso.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey you made it!" Denki said.

"Yeah i did. Haha."

We went inside and saw there was a lot to shop. We walked to the gaming section.

"I really want to buy this nintendo switch." he said.

I looked at him.

"That's nice..."