He simply wouldnt give up.

He was done with people. Well, whatever it was worth anyway.

🍬🍬🍬

Mark, however, wouldn't give up. He refused to let the other person go, after how much he had enjoyed the sight of him. He was currently sitting at a river, he had laid a blanket down, and was sitting in the middle of it. On the field beside the river. He simply couldn't get his white jeans stained, no matter what it cost him. He also had a while hoodie on, over his black shirt. His hair swept to the side.

Mark pulled his phone out and desided enough was enough, he was going to call the man he had saw again, he knew he was annoying so he didn't need to be told again. He unlocked the iPhone using his finger print and swept through the hundreds of contacts he had, most of them being one night stands. He found Robins contact and clicked on it, he called him and put the phone to his ear, knowing that he most likely wasn't going to answer. To his surprise though, Mark only counted two rings..

Robin groaned softly as he was taken away from his task by his phone ringing. He picked it up and answered it, putting the phone to his ear, "Yes? Who is it." He asked, he had noticed that the number was unknown but had made sure to check if it was spam or not, which it wasn't. "Hello, is this Robin?" The person on the other side asked.