I'll make time for you.

"Hi, Ms. Sarah. I came here all the way from Alabang just to have your autograph.", she heard a familiar voice.

I looked at him. He was wearing a white v-neck tee and jeans. A pair of shades and a baseball cap. And a wide smile on his lips.

I knew him. I really do. When he remove his shades a little bit, enough to see his eyes.

Then he handed me the copy of my album and ask for my autograph.

"Oh, thanks for coming, Mister?--"

"Matteo. Call me, Matteo."

"Hmm. Familiar name.", then smiles. Was about to write his name on the album when he speaks.

"Another request, please, Ms. Sarah."

"Then what is it, Matteo?"

"Can you write this,

Dearest Matteo,

Thanks for grabbing a copy of my album. I know you will always be my number one fan. And I would love to have dinner with you.

Yours,
Sarah

"Ow. Kasali ba talaga yung dinner.... Matteo?"

"Uhm, If you don't mind sana."

"Well... Hmm, I'm sure my boyfriend won't mind having a dinner with another Matteo." I said as I write my message to him.

I know he was looking at me, smiling. Pero nung natapos ko nang magbigay ng message for him, I immediately hand the album to  his hands.

"Thank you, Ms. Sarah. Too bad, your boyfriend's not here. Hindi niya nakikita how beautiful and sexy you are right now."

"Hmm, I think, you have a crush on me."

"Well, sinong hindi?"

"Well, Mister, I suggest na pigilan mo sarili mo baka hindi lang crush ang maramdaman mo.", then gave him a wink.

"Yeah. But if it happens, I'll make sure, you'll fall in love with me too."

"Well, was that a warning, mister?"

"No, not at all. Its a promise, Ms. Sarah."

Then they both laugh hard as they walk towards the back stage.

"So... That's how you flirt, Love?", Matteo said.

Nahampas ko siya sa braso saka tumawa. "Haha, loko ka kasi. Di ko naisip na pupunta ka para makipagflirt sakin. Kaya pala wala kang text and calls e."

"You know, we always make time for each other, kaya andito ako."

"Thank you, Love." then hold his arms. "Should I cancel my dinner date with Matteo there?  Because, I'm sure my boyfriend won't allow me to have dinner with him.", I said while raising my brows up and down.

"Let me handle him, Love."

Then they both laugh.

They're having dinner. Her team decided to roam around the mall and look for other restaurants.

"After dito, san next na mall show mo?", a man asked me.

I smiled at him. "Ayala Center CEBU.", I answered, emphasizing CEBU.

His face lit up and amazed. "Really? Wow. I mean, mukhang pwede nang matupad yung wish ko a."

"Wish? What wish?"