Princess Ardelia of Ignis

BlackRoses752

Princess of Ignis

Name: Ardelia Ignis

Nickname: Lia, or A

Age: 21

FC: Katherine McNamara

Element: all, but mainly fire

Likes: the color red, black, chocolate (her weakness), fighting ((i.e. martial arts, swordsman ship,)), drawing, reading, feminism.

Dislikes: being told what to do, gender stereotypes, dresses; even though they're the only thing she's allowed to wear, the cold, the media/gossip and drama.

Personality: Ardelia is stubborn, to put it simply. She always thinks she's right, and stands her ground no matter what. Competitive, she always has to win, it doesn't matter at what. Fierce, she'll take what she wants, and you either stand aside or get crushed under foot. She'll burn anything that stands in her way, both metaphorically and literally.
While Ardelia is an expert in swords and reading, her favorite, and most lethal, weapon is her sarcasm. She'll take down anyone verbally, and doesn't care for the consequences.
Many think her hot-headness can get in her way thinking, however, she always evaluates all options and thinks before she does.
She has few friends, and those who she does, she will keep close and protect at all cost.
Ardelia comes off as cold and mean, but really, she's just a girl shaped by the pressure and expectations of others. As a kid, she was always told she's supposed to act a certain way, be a certain way because she's a girl. Due to this, she always strove for perfection, even though she knew it was impossible, and starts doubting her abilities as soon as something goes wrong.
Inside, she's afraid that she'll break any moment, and people will see the true her, the broken, lost her. She hopes that if she takes everyone's load off for them, they won't have to go through the same thing as her, but she doesn't know how long she can keep the act up.

Family: -Father: King Azar Ignis
Mother: Queen Hestia Ignis
Brother (16): Ares Ignis

TOTS: she'd much rather take her chances in The Hunger Games. She doesn't think she needs a man to be queen, and why should she?

Password: 7

Song:
//wasn't in the form, but I almost always do this//
Yellow Flicker Beat -Lorde