Chapter Tres

Jungkook's POV

I swear to God I thought we were having a staring contest until I finally looked away and left.

"Why the fuck was he looking at me like that" I thought to myself.

I shrugged it off and made my way home but decided to go to the store by the corner.

I bought a bag of Hot Chettos and Munchies. Also, I got myself and Arizona Ice Tea.

Once, I bought everything I made my way home. I unlocked the door and went straight to my room to change into something more comfortable.

I switched my boxers into navy blue panties, black Nike spandex, and a red loose T-shirt. I left my socks on and went to go put my slides on.

I made my way into the kitchen grabbed a bowl and put my Hot Cheetos into it. I grabbed the lemon and the hot sauce and drenched the chips with it.

My mouth just watered just buy looking at it. I took my phone out and went to Snap Chat to take a picture and put it on my story.

I made my way into the living room and turned on the TV. I left it on the Disney Channel. I took my phone out and went to Netflix.

I started watching Meteor Garden. I was obsessed with it. Anyways after I finished my chips I went to wash the bowl.

After I finished washing it I stared blankly at the wall for about 5min and honestly I have no idea why!?!

I was so bored so I thought about calling Jimin and Jin to come over so they could take me out of my boredom.

Bold Jk
Italics Jimin

Calling Jimin HYUNG 🐣

Hey Bunny what's up?

I'm bored please come and entertain me with Jin.

Umm excuse me who do you think we are??

My bitches now I want you here in 20min got it? Bye!!

I hung up before he could answer. I knew he was coming so I went to my room in the mean time.

Twenty Minutes later

I heard a knock on my door. I made my way to it and open it to see Jimin with a pizza box in his hands.

"Hey where's Jin" I said.
"He said he had plans tonight" Jimin said with boredom.

I shrugged and let him into the house and went straight into my room but not before locking the door.

"So did you finally get Yoongi's number" I told him before taking a bite outta my pizza?

"No not yet I'm just to shy to go up to him" he said looking down at his lap.

"For fuck sakes Jimin you've been crushing on him since the 7th grade we are now Seniors don't you think it's time"!! I said trying to encourage him.

Jimin just sighed and finally said he was going to tell him tomorrow. I never felt prouder of my Best Friend!!

Hey my Smol babies THANK YOU for reading and I'll update more in the future.

See you in the next update!!

I PURPLE YOU!!💜💜💜💜