Chapter Ullence

I totally recommend this Bl drama it's so good!

Third Person POV

In front of Jungkook there was Taehyung in a red suit and a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Right next to him on the lawn there was white rose petals that spelled out "WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?" They were in the center of a heart that was made by candles that lit up his whole lawn.

It was truly a beautiful scene that Jungkook didn't expect to see. He was so intrigued by the scene that he wasn't aware of Taehyung waiting anxiously for his answer. 

"So is that a yes or no baby?" Instead of answering him he jumped on Taehyung and kissed him right on the lips with tears coming out of his eyes. "Of course you dummy! This is so beautiful. Thank you!" Jungkook was feeling beyond happy.

Jungkook didn't really expect this at all. He felt as Taehyung was just going to keep on asking him and asking him until he finally gave in and said yes. This was truly an amazing surprise that he was never going to forget.

He was still wrapped around Taehyung' s embrace and never wished to leave. "Baby aren't you cold? Your basically wearing nothing!" Jungkook gave him a small peck and said "I'm fine don't worry your keeping me warm but we should head inside."

They both headed inside and were trying to be silent so they won't wake up Jungkook's dad. Once they made it to Kookie's room, Jungkook was trying to look for some clothes to see if any would fit Taehyung. He gave in with a small pout and told his now boyfriend that he doesn't have anything that would fit him.

"I don't mind I could just sleep in my boxers like I usually do." After Taehyung said that Jungkook's cheeks were so pink you would've think he had a fever.

Jungkook went under the covers first and tried so hard to try not to look at Taehyung who was now in his Calvin Klein boxers. Taehyung was filling a little smug inside knowing that he was making his baby feel shy. He didn't want to tease Jungkook anymore so he slid right next to him.

Jungkook layed his head on Taehyung's bared chest and draped his leg over his. They eventually fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Morning came and the two bodies snuggled up next to each other started  to wake up. Taehyung had his arm wrapped around Jungkook's shoulder while the other was under his own head for support.

He was looking down on Jungkook who was going back to sleep on his chest. Taehyung really didn't want to wake up and go to school but they had no other choice. "Kookie baby c'mon we have to get ready for school."

Taehyung was trying to talk low but that really wasn't helping him to try and wake up Jungkook. As he was about to try and wake him up again he heard footsteps. They seemed to stop in front of Jungkook's door.

Taehyung tried shaking Jungkook up as a series of knocks were heard. "Son are you up yet?" OH SHIT! Taehyung's eyes almost bulged out of his head. He seemed to forget that Jungkook was still laying on his chest as he got up in a hurry.

Taehyung was trying to figure out what to do when he heard Jungkook mumbling. "Mhm Taehyungie come back to bed. I still want to cuddle you!" Taehyung didn't respond not knowing if Jungkook's father has gone away yet.

Just as he was about to get dressed the door opened wide and in walked Jungkook's dad. Taehyung frozed up when he saw him walk in.

He has never felt so uncomfortable in his life until today. Taehyung put his hands down trying to cover up the fact that he was half naked in his son's room.

"Sir I can explain it's not what it looks like!" Taehyung was telling him as he looked over to see Jungkook still asleep. He was pleading and hoping that Jungkook would wake up and take him out of this uncomfortable dilemma that he was facing with his father.

"Who the hell are you? And what are you doing in my son's room!" Jungkook's father yelled with so much fury in his voice.

Taehyung didn't really know what to do. "Umm well I'm Kim Taehyung Jungkook's boyfriend." He tried to say it as confident and he possibly could.

This wasn't how he imagined that he was going to meet Jungkook's father. He thought that he will came by dinner and introduce himself properly.

As he was about to respond they both heard Jungkook start to wake up. Taehyung let a sigh out of relief now that Jungkook was awake.

"Tae why are you out of bed?" Taehyung didn't respond as he seen Jungkook's dad sent a glare his way.

"Son you better explain to me why there is a half naked man in your room NOW!!"

"Oh shit!"

Hey my smol babies Thank you reading!!

Excuse any mistakes that I have made.
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
I PURPLE YOU!!

See you in the next update.