chapter five | seven months pregnant

— BABYLOVES —

after the gender reval and the baby shower, i have a ton of clothes, shoes and baby furniture to sort through and set up.

i've already hung the letters spelling the baby's name on the wall in pink letters. emma lynn. i've hung up all the clothes and put her little shoes in the closet, set up the crib and put away most of the baby toys and books. really all i have left, is the stroller and changing table. i bought all of the baby furniture after i found out i was having a girl, and received a duplicate of everything at my baby shower, so i put everything i bought into my room and everything i received into her nursery.

after finishing setting everything up, it's already five pm, and i still have to cook dinner and pick up around the house before being able to settle down and go to bed.

as i scroll through instagram, a post by m3ssym0nday catches my eye- a picture of madison holding a pregnancy test.

i almost choke on the spaghetti in front of me, screenshotting the post and sending it to stassie before unblocking jack and sending him a message.

wifey
jack, u got madison pregnant?!

babieeee
what does it matter ashlyn?
and for the record, no. she's dating some dude named zack.

wifey
it doesn't matter jack... but for some reason, i still love you and care about you and don't want you to throw your future away for an underage preteen.

babieeee
thanks lmao, i didn't get her pregnant