chapter thirteen

— BABYLOVES —

ashlynbrielle as jack and i took the last four months off of social media to focus on our relationship and our family, a lot of major things have also happened behind the scenes! first, our baby is six months old!!! i'm so sad my tiny baby isn't s...

ashlynbrielle as jack and i took the last four months off of social media to focus on our relationship and our family, a lot of major things have also happened behind the scenes! first, our baby is six months old!!! i'm so sad my tiny baby isn't so tiny anymore, baby em is trying to walk already! what the heck!! second, i got SIGNED to @epicrecords!!! music & album on the way! third, jack and i bought our very own house in calabasas, along with a condo in nebraska to be close to both families. i'm so blessed to start this journey with everyone and you, @jackgilinsky. i love you more than life baby, thank you for making this life worth living.

comments disabled.

-

as the year is coming to an end, ashlyn and jack both have some christmas shopping to do for each other and family. jack already knows what he wishes to get ashlyn, but ashlyn has no idea what to get jack.

nonetheless, the couple headed off to the mall for some early christmas shopping for their families and emma.

at the end of their shopping trip, both individuals had arm fulls of gifts for everyone and more shopping they still wish to do.

"babe, i have an errand to run. will you be okay with emma for a few hours?" jack questioned, kissing the top of ashlyn's head as he dropped the last of the shopping bags on the ground.

"yeah, but it's nine pm, where do you have to go?"

jack paused, looking up at the ceiling. "studio with jack! i'll be home by eleven, i promise. i love you."

he scurried out the door, leaving emma sleeping in her bassinet and ashlyn to unpack everything. the house had been decorated professionally a few weeks prior, christmas being in only fifteen days.

the brunette sat down on the living room rug, jack's gifts sat out in front of her waiting to be wrapped. she got him a few things, more shopping to be done. the first is a necklace with her name engraved on it with emma's birthday engraved in small on the letters. the second, a bracelet that you tap each time you're missing the other person and they can always feel the tap. she also got him custom nike shoes that arrived today in the mail.

they're small gifts to start, but ashlyn knows jack will love them. she plans on getting him a new macbook, a cartier ring and some more clothes.

after all the gifts for emma, jack's parents, ashlyn's family and jack have been wrapped, ashlyn lies back on the couch and opens snapchat.

the first story she sees: jack johnson. and he is not at the studio. it's half past two am, and jack still hasn't called or texted. he's turned his location off and ashlyn can only think the worst.

jack, on the other hand, is sitting at ashlyn's parents house showing off the huge engagement ring he just purchased.

"jack, we would love for you to marry ashlyn. you two have such a beautiful little family started." ashlyn's mom gushed.

"yes, but is madison out of the picture?" ashlyn's dad questioned.

"a hundred percent sir, i'm very serious about ashlyn and our daughter. i love them both with my whole heart and i can't wait to marry her and grown our family. of course, i regret ever leaving her. she was and is and always will be the best thing that's ever happened to me." he smiled honestly.

ashlyn's parents knew that he is serious, which is why they agreed.

"i know that you're good for ashlyn and for our granddaughter and future grandkids i hope. as much as we wish you did things the traditional way, we are so blessed to have emma in our lives. you've both proven yourselves to be independent and ready for this next step in your lives."

jack smiled, standing up, "thank you both. i really do love your daughter and i can't wait to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her and grow our family more."

jack headed out the door to his range rover, checking his phone and seeing multiple missed texts and calls from ashlyn. he hooked his bluetooth up, dialing her number as he pulled out of her parents driveway.

"baby, i'm on my way home." he smiled.

"where have you been?" ashlyn's tired voice rang through his speakers.

"i told you i was at the studio with jack."

"no you weren't jack, because jack was at a club. so where were you jack."

"i was with your parents, they needed help with something. you can even ask them. i'm pulling in the driveway now baby." jack admitted, turning into their driveway and putting the code in. the dial tone soon came through his speakers, making him sigh.

he knew she didn't believe him, and she although she should, it's highly unlikely any parents are going to need help at eleven pm.

"baby." jack called out, taking his shoes off and tossing his keys on the entry way table.

he walked into their enormous bedroom, kissing emma in her crib and heading over to the bed. ashlyn likes to fake sleep when she's mad at jack, at tonight is one of those nights. she doesn't know that he knows, but it's pretty clear tonight since she just hung up the phone.

"well, you're sleeping but i love you and i can't wait to marry you. i hope you know you're the only one for me and you are and forever will be the best thing that's ever happened to me. you make my life brighter. you've always been the one that's held me down. i love you baby." he kissed the back of her head, not feeling the tear that slid down her cheek as she tried to blink them away.

ashlyn has always loved jack and she now knows that he would never do anything to jeopardize their relationship.

-

long time no update sorry bout that but i'm back. AGAIN.