1

🍋🍋🍋

Sky's parents were constantly telling her to stop being so snobby and to make friends

Sky's parents were constantly telling her to stop being so snobby and to make friends. They never took the time to understand that Sky was extremely shy and wasn't sure how to make friends. Once again,they had sent she and Luna out in random places around the city to force them to be around other people.

"Can we stop right here? I'm a lil hungry." Luna asked her big sister,pointing to a corner store.

"Girl no." Sky frowned,looking at all the young boys standing in front of the store.

Unbeknownst to Sky,Luna had spotted the perfect match for her sister,and she was going to make sure that they met.

"Pleaseeeeeee?!" Luna pouted,causing Sky to do as she wished.

Sky parked the car and got out,immediately laying eyes on one of the most beautiful men she had ever seen. For a split second,she had completely zoned out,only seeing the gorgeous sun kissed boy. The sun shined proudly on him,lighting up his brown eyes,and revealing the small golden brown freckles,sprinkled on his face. To Sky,he was an absolute work of art,even in such a broken down environment,he was a touch of beauty in the dirty,cruel streets—like a rose growing from the concrete.

Just the very sight of him,was enough to make Sky blush.

"Hello?! Skyyyyyyy,are you still alive?!" Luna asked,waiving her hand in front of her sister,who had stopped dead in her tracks once she laid eyes on Cairo.

"Huh,what?" Sky asked,putting her focus on her sister,while smiling brightly.

"What type of drink do you want? I know you don't drink that flavor water stuff anymore."

"Get me a kiwi strawberry Twister." Sky said,now putting her focus back on Cairo,who she was sure was some kind of angel on earth.

Rocking back and forth on his feet,Cairo was waiting for anybody who looked like they did drugs to stroll past him. He found himself being distracted by a caramel toned girl with the most beautiful curly hair that he's ever seen,walking into the corner store. It was obvious that she didn't belong here,she was like a white lily,not meant to be in this violent and ruthless environment,or else she would be corrupted. To Cairo,she was most definitely the definition of pure innocence.

"Damn." Cairo said to himself,watching a small smile spread across the girl's face,showcasing her perfectly white teeth.

"How long you staying out?" Smoke asked,pulling Cairo's eyes away from the beautiful young woman that he had seen.

"Few more hours." Cairo responded,scratching the back of his neck,as he watched the girl intently.