2

🍋🍋🍋

"So how long y'all been in the city?" Cairo asked

"Few days now." Sky answered.

The two had decided to meet up at the park a few blocks from Sky's house,so that no junkies would be able to walk up and say they knew him while he was with Sky,because after all she was a good girl and Cairo didn't want to mess up hid chances of being with her if she didn't want to accept his lifestyle.

"You said y'all be movin' a lot,why?"

"My mom likes to move around a lot,she's not a regular person," Sky laughed, "her dream was to explore the world,but once she had me and my sister,she kinda had to slow down."

"From the looks of it,y'all ain't slowed down." Cairo laughed.

"Yea,I know,and I hate it cause I just wanna stay in one place." Sky said.

"So do that." Cairo said, "you're gettin' older now,and I'm sure you're capable of making decisions on your own. Tell them that you ain't gonna move next time."

"Why would I tell the people that do everything for me that I don't wanna live with them anymore?" Sky asked.

"Cause you a stronggggg independent black woman!" Cairo joked,snapping his fingers and rolling his neck, "Periodt!"

"I see what you sayin',but I cant just leave Luna with them,she'll hate me if I leave her." Sky sighed.

"Nah,I can tell that she loves you too much to even think about hatin' you," Cairo said, "hell,you ask me,she's the realist person you gon get."

"Yea I know,but I gotta make sure she'll be okay." Sky said.

Now that Sky had thought about it,deciding to live on her own would be a good idea,plus it would be better for her sanity if she lived alone. Of course,Luna was the only thing holding her back.

"But anyway,how was yo first day?" Cairo asked,causing Sky to sigh.

Today had been Sky's first day at Carter G. Woodson High School,where Cairo sometimes attended school.

"I hate it there already." Sky giggled, "it's loud as fuck,and everyyyyyyyone is corny as fuck,except for this dude named JahVontae,he's cool." Sky said.