Part One

With a sword in his hands, he was training with his closest friend, Jimin. Jimin was an excellent fighter, one of the best in the pack actually. But his skills doesn't even hold a candle to Taehyung's.

With a swipe of his left foot, Jimin fell down. An exhausted smile on his face, he said, "Looks like you beat me once again, wanna go again?" Taehyung held his hand out for Jimin to take as he said, "No thanks hyung, we should go back now."

The omega agrees with Tae as he took his hand and stood up. "Yeah, the others will get too worried." With a cocky smirk on his face, Tae said, "More like Namjoon hyung will get worried." At that, Jimin looked at his best friend's face before playfully hitting his shoulder. "I told you, I don't like him anymore!" "Sure you don't." Tae said before they both started laughing, beginning their walk back.

As they were walking back to the pack house (just imagine a big house or mansion), they smelled a particular scent. It wasn't the strongest but it was pleasant. While Tae kept on sniffling, he recognized the smell a wonderful mixture of peaches and strawberries.

"Jimin hyung, do you smell that?" When he didn't receive an answer, he looked over at him. But he was looking at something left of Tae. It was like he was in a daze or a trance. "Jimin, what's wrong!?" Even with Taehyung grasping Jimin's shoulders, he wouldn't break out of his trance.

When Taehyung finally turned his head in the direction Jimin had his eyes on, he was shocked.

It was a boy, an omega to be exact.

It wasn't his lifeless blue eyes that caught his attention. It was the blood smeared all over his clothes and pale face. When he looked over the omega's features, he noticed a cut on his plump bottom lip, a nasty looking bruise on his cheek, and blood out of his nose. There were many other scars and bruises that Tae couldn't even count.

"Jimin, we have to help him!" With that he ran over to the body of the omega and took his shirt off to wrap it around the bloody shin so he wouldn't lose anymore blood. After hearing Tae's voice, Jimin picked up the boy and carried him on his back as both of them ran to the pack house.

..................

"Help! Please, we need help!" Jimin's And Taehyung's scent hit Namjoon's nose before Jimin's voice rang in his ears. But he noticed a different scent, it was strong but not the strongest he's ever smelt.

"Who's that?" He asked both of them as the others started to appear due to the commotion. "Look, we were on our way back and we found him. He needs to get treated." Tae said as Jin took the boy carefully.

For some reason, Taehyung felt the need to protect and guide the stranger. It was confusing for Taehyung, he just seen the boy and immediately had the motivation to be there for the omega whenever he needed.

When Jin walked away with the harmed boy, Taehyung tried to walk in the direction of Jin and the unknown boy. However, a hand that belonged to a mint haired alpha named Yoongi grasped his wrist in a tight grip. "What do you think you're doing?" "I'm just going to see Jin and the boy." Yoongi replied with his eyebrows furrowed, "Why? You know Jin will handle it, he always does."

When Yoongi said those words, he thought to himself. 'He's right. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I like this?'