Starting afresh

Hey! I'm sure y'all know who I am-ish and why I'm writing. So I'd appreciate it if you spent your precious time reading my useless yet informative-ish first book or first piece. Whatever you want to call it. So it's 3:15 in the morning on a..let me think...Saturday? It's the 20 of July. I actually had to think for that one, because I don't spend my time worrying what date it is never mind what month it is. All that matters is that I'm here. Now. In the present.

And god, I am bored out of my mind! And yes, I know that I'm not supposed to be starting a sentence with 'and' but I am going to do it anyways.

My summer holidays started around two weeks ago I think..and ever since I've stayed at home except for Monday's. I go out around 6pm and come home around 8pm. It sure is a long long long two hours. Emphasis on the 'long'. I bet you thought of something real dirty, like that wooden spoon I was supposed to wash today but I decided not to. You! You did it again, you thought of something dirty again. Didn't you? Ok enough with the messing around, this has gone on for far too LONG.

Ahaha again, I should really stop messing around, because it's just so in-a-ppro-pri-ate now imagine someone whispering that word 'inappropriate' in your ear, their heavy hot breath on your neck, as you nervously breath. Heavily. Blushing. Head. Slightly. Tilted up. Staring at the wall, your hands covering your precious and most delicate parts. Sitting on your knees. Imagine their hand caressing your arm. Slowly. Yet erotically. You. Becoming shy and more nervous than ever. You. Succumb to the temptation. Nervous. But still. You. Let out a quiet moan as they nibble on your tender ear. Now.

Read the whole paragraph again.Repeat each one or two word sentence after 3 seconds. Whisper the paragraph as if you were actually there. Imagine. You sitting there with whoever you dream about the most. Whom you. You. Would give in to.

Stay tuned for the next part of my book. Byeo