The Ride of My Life

"Gabrielle are you paying attention?" The very toad like teacher snapped.

 "Yes, Ma'am..." I replied lazily. I tossed my blue bangs out of my eyes realizing I wasn't looking at the board. Usually I would pay attention but today I was thinking in my mind what kind of fanfiction I would right during technology class instead of my already finished essay.

 "Then what is the answer to number twelve." I looked down at the book. Instantly knowing the hard problem defied my knowing at all. It just popped in my head.

 "Uh, 37." I answered right after she asked.

 The teacher looked surprised at my sudden correct answer without showing any work."Very good," and went on with the rest of the class. Today seemed to go slower than usual, it's only nine o'clock but it felt like I have already been here for hours. Making me jump, the intercom buzzed loudly resounding through the school.

 "Miss Gabrielle Miller can you please come to the office you have some, uh, people waiting for you and you will not be coming back and all your homework is excused." What the hell is going on here? I reluctantly went to my locker and packed up. The only thing I had to bring was my trapper, gym clothes, and clothes I will change into after school. Curse you uniforms!!!!! Yeah...

 Getting to the office I notice whole crowd of people. Holy crap my school is being taken over by rogue cosplayers!!!!!! Wow... I need help.

 "She's her you git so shut the bloody hell up!!!" A British guy says through the crowd.

 "Move out of my way!" Someone seemed to try to get through the crowd but seemed to be too short."Hey girl, you're coming with us let's go." A short male with blonde hair in a braid came up to me... well, not shorter than me.

 "Whoa whoa whoa. Dude, she is coming with us shorty." A blond with glasses comes up to him. The short one fumed.

 Why are the Hetalia axis and allies and Fullmetal Alchemist characters fighting over me. This is best time of my life!!! “DON’T CALL ME SHORT!!! I WILL RIP OF YOUR LEGS AND STICK THEM ON YOUR HEAD!!!!”

 "Excuse me but can you please continue this outside." The secretary lady interrupts before Ed, the long blond haired one, could finish exploding. We all go outside and they continue arguing.

 "What the hell is going on!!?" I finally crack. Everyone stares at me in surprise.

 "Well I think I can explain." A quiet Japanese man stepped forward."You see, Earth, we are fighting over who's world you should go into."

 "Wait, Earth? Did you just call me earth?"

 "She is not earth! She is the Ultimate Alchemist." A guy in a military uniform claimed, I nearly fangirl screamed at the sight of Roy Mustange. They continue fighting as I stared at them wondering if I should just walk home and forget everything that happened here.

 “SHUT UP!!!! One at a time please answer my questions or suffer the consequences.” I am going to need some pain killers after I wake up from this crazy dream.

~~~

Ok so this was my first fanficton on wattpad and I have been trying to upload this forever! Sooooooo I hope you like it! (and yes the main charater is me)