Chapter 33

Shoto's pov:

We entered the room. Kaminari was laying on the bed with the IV on his arm. The heart machine that was beeping. It somehow reminds me of the day that Touya burned himself. That was the worst day of my life ever. I never wanted to see the hospital. Touya was my older brother of mine that I loved the most. I can't forgot the day that he burned himself alive. How my father didn't stop him. How my  mother managed to take him to hospital. When the machine stopped beeping, my whole world shattered. Touya...my older brother...died...killed himself because of that devil hellfire! Ever since then, I was afraid of hospitals, especially the heart machine. I took a deep breath as I watched Sero held Kaminari's hand. Katsuki wrapped his arm around me. Kirishima stayed behind as Mina placed her hands on Sero's back. I was holding my tears so hard. Seeing my friends get hurt and I couldn't do anything just to watch like a scared cat! I could've froze that guy before he stab Kaminari! If only...

-Shoto? What's wrong babe? Katsuki held me tighter. I shut my eyes. I don't want to look at him nor anyone!

-Denki saved my life by sacrificing himself. I should've seen that coming. Sero said.

-I should've stopped him when I saw the man had a knife! Kirishima groaned as he crossed his arms.

-P-please it's n-none of your faults. I a-am the one w-who was r-reckless. My eyes snapped open when I heard Kaminari's voice. I walked next to his side. He gave me a weak smile. That was enough to trigger my tears to fall. I covered my face with my hands as I felt Katsuki pulled me into his chest.

-Aww d-don't c-cry T-todoroki. But how can I not cry when all of this is my fault. If only I wasn't scared, I could've saved him!

-If only I could use my damn quirk, if only I wasn't scared like a cat, NONE OF THIS COULD'VE HAPPENED! I yelled as I shoved Katsuki away while tears came down my cheeks.

-Todobro don't say those things!

-Todoroki, you were scared cuz you were about to be...Sero paused. I wrapped my arms around myself as the memory of the mask man came in my mind. He...t-touched m-me!

-Shoto was about to what? TELL ME! Katsuki yelled. The four of them looked at each other.

-Those to man's were a-about to...r-ra-ape candy cane. Mina chocked a sob.

-Todoroki you had the right to be scared! Kaminari said. I sobbed even more when my body started to loose balance. Luckily, Katsuki ran to me and caught me. 

-B-babe! My vision got blur and soon...I saw nothing but darkness.

Katsuki's pov:

I caught his body into my arms. How did all of this happened!? HOW COULD THOSE DAMN BASTARDS TOUCH MY SHOTO! 

-He just wanted to meet us at the cafe. Soy sauce gave me a sad look. Why would he not tell me the !?

-He didn't tell me that he was going to meet you? I frowned as I picked Shoto bridal style.

-The truth is...raccoon eyes paused as she took a deep breath.

-He wanted to ask us to make a suprise for your birthday bro. Shitty hair said it with a sigh. My eyes got wide. He...wanted to make a suprise for my...birthday!?

-W-what!? W-why?! 

-Don't tell him that you know okay? He really wanted to make you happy at your birthday. Pikachu finished as he gave me a smile. Hee was t-touched by THOSE SON OF A BITCHES, how can I forget that? How will he ever forget? I shouldn't have pressured him so hard. Damn it! I hate this!

-Bakubro, get Todobro home. We will talk later okay? They all nodded their head. I hissed as I held Shoto closer to my chest.

-F-fine! Take care, all of you. With that, I left the room with a fainted Shoto in my arms.