Chapter 58

Katsuki's pov:

I placed Mishal and Rachel on the counter. I placed a kiss on their foreheads and they giggled in response.  

"What kind of desert would you little ones like to make?" I placed my hands on my sides. Both looked at each other, and turned their heads to me.

"Wat ever tat mommy and daddy like!" Rachel said with a smile. Mishal squealed and wrapped his arms around his sister's waist. This made me chuckle and smile.

"Okay then! Let's make strawberrie cheesecake."

"YAY!" Both sequel at the same time. 'cuteee!' The thought made me chuckle again.

"But before we start, let's call aunt Mina and uncle Kirishima." They nodded. I gave them a smile as I searched the kitchen for my phone. I spotted it on the counter next to the fridge. I picked it up and dialed Shitty hair. It's been a while since we haven't heard of them. I have a bad feeling about it. But somehow, I'm not that worried. After two beeps...

-Hey bro! How are...

"ARE YOH DEAD OR SOMETHING? WE HAVEN'T HEARD OF YOU AND RACCOON EYES! WE ALL HAVE BEEN WORRIED!" I couldn't stop yelling as anger was raising in me. I completely forgot that Mishal and Rachel are in the kitchen as well. I turned to see Shoto walking in the kitchen, patting Mishal and Rachel's head as he tiled his head, giving me a questioned look.

-Bro bro! Chill! We are sorry that we didn't contact you for a long time! The thing is...He paused. 

"WHAT!? WHAT'S WRONG?"

-Me and Mina were planning on a vacation that we all could go before summer ends! You and your family with Sero and Kaminari.

"You...YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!? COULDN'T YOU ATLEAST SEND US A TEXT? WE THOUGHT SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED IDIOT!" Shoto walked towards me and placed his hand on my shoulder and whispered "Calm down". I took a deep breath and kissed his head.

-Bro please chill man! It was meant to be a surprise! Sero knew about it too! We were planning to make a surprise! That's all. Okay I know we should have let you know but, we were to busy finding a great place for vacation.

"You should have! *Sigh* how about you come here for lunch and we can talk. . .face.to.face!" 

-That would be nice! We will come about an hour or so! Bye!

"Yeah yeah whatever! Bye!" I hung up and place my phone on the counter as I let out a long sigh. Shoto placed his warm and soft hands on my cheeks and turned my head to his.

"Honey, why so mad? What happened? Are they okay?" I sighed as i wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into my chest. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"I called Kirishima and he said that they were busy planning a surprise vacation for all of us to go." I said in with my soft voice, kissing his forehead. 

"Aww, I thought something had happened to them!" He let out a sigh of relief. " You should keep your temper Katsuki, you almost scared them." He pointed Mishal and Rachel. I turned to see them hugging each other, looking at me with wide eyes. I did a facepalm as I walked towards them and patted their heads.

"Hey there little angels! I'm sorry. Daddy got a bit angry over uncle Kiri." I leaned down and kissed their foreheads. They both let out a sigh as they gave me a smile.

"Dada!" Rachel said as her eyes were sparkling, with her arms crossed as her scowls were down. Mishal on the other hand, he was hiding his head behind Rachels' back, whimpering slightly. Shoto giggled and picked up Mishal, kissing his head.

"Aww did Daddy scare you?" He kissed his forehead as Mishal nuzzled his head into Shoto's chest. " It's okay Mishal. Daddy was angry a little, but he is all calm." Shoto rubbed Mishal's back as well as kissing his head. 

"Dada scar ma brother! Bad dada!" Rachel turns her away and growls in a cute way which made me and Shoto laugh.

"Her attitude is just like yours!" Shoto elbowed my side. I sighed as I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah! Hey Rachel, little devil! Look at daddy." I placed my hand on her head, ruffing her hair. She looked at me from the corner of her eyes as she growled again. Shoto covered his mouth, giggling as Mishal was looking at me with his scowls down as well. I let out a long sigh.

"Oh come on! I said I'm sorry Rachel. Little angel, I'm sorry. . .who should I look now!? Both of them are giving me death glares!" I placed my hands on my hips, raising an eyebrow as well as looking at Shoto who burst out laughing.

"Oh my god! Ha ha! This is so cute and funny!" Shoto held his stomach with his free hand as he kept laughing. It made me blush and smile. 'His laughing is so cute...he is cute...' Rachel turned her head and faced me, still frowning. I chuckled as I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Kiss Mishi!" She said as she crossed her arms. I chuckled as I kissed her forehead before turning to see Shoto was still laughing, cheeks red. A smile appeared on my face as I pulled him to my chest and kissed his eyes. Mishal looked up at me, giving me a questioned look. 

" Oh for god sake! You three are going to be the death of me!" I leaned on Mishal's face and kissed his nose. He let out a giggle as he hid his face into Shoto's shirt. Rachel placed her tiny hands on my cheeks and slapped them slightly. I stick out my tongue as I winked at her.

"Good dada! Rachel forgiv you!" Rachel said, smiling as she kept slapping my cheek, not hard to hurt me. I looked at Shoto who burst out laughing again.

"What now kitten? She is showing her love to her daddy!" He raised his head, tears of happiness were in his eyes. Mishal wiped his tears and nuzzled his head into his chest again. Shoto smirked, sticking his tongue out.

"Yeah, whatever you say Daddy~"

SOOOOOORRRRYYYY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I FINALLY HAVE MY PC BACK SO, UPDATES WILL BE THERE SOON! Also, I'm editing my books since there were mistakes in them!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!!