•Showers And Roomates•

Credits: CravingNewt

Pairing: Thomas-Brodie Sangster

Song: High Hopes (Panic! At The Disco)

warnings: Smut

X

You woke up to the sound of the shower turning on

You woke up to the sound of the shower turning on. Your room was dimly lit, the light filtered through your grey curtains. Groggily, you sat up and noticed Thomas' cellphone on the bedside table, reminding you of the night before. You smiled cheekily and hopped off the bed, quietly making your way into the bathroom. You got out of Thomas' shirt – yes, you slept in his shirt – and the pair of underwear you had on.

  As you reached to pull back the shower curtain, you were startled when it was suddenly opened for you. Standing under the water of the shower, Thomas grinned at you and offered you his hand. Biting your lip, you took it and slipped into the shower with him, closing the curtain as you did so.

  "Good morning, love," Thomas smiled and took you into his arms, kissing you sweetly. The shower felt nice, and you turned to face the water, gasping when you felt Thomas press his body against you. Immediately you could feel Thomas hardening against you.

  You moved under the water of the shower as you felt Thomas' hands roaming lightly over your stomach, moving higher so that he could fondle with your breasts. He took one in each hand, squeezing them lightly. You moaned quietly and tilted your head, giving Thomas access to your neck. His lips were attached to your neck in an instant, sucking a line of dark marks into your skin.

  Thomas took one of his hands away from your breasts, moving it further down. He walked his fingers down your stomach slowly, making you laugh as he smirked against your neck. You drew in a sharp breath when Thomas reached your clit, biting your lip as he rubbed his fingers over it.

  Your head fell back into Thomas' chest, and you whimpered quietly as he added more pressure, his other hand still around your breast. You closed your eyes as he continued teasing you, doing your best not to moan just yet.

  When he decided he'd teased you enough, you could feel his fingers trail down to your folds, sliding his fingers over them slightly. You tilted your head to one side and felt Thomas' lips on your neck as he moved his fingers against your folds.

  You were about to beg him for more when you heard someone's voice echoing in the bathroom.

  "Morning, Y/N."

  Shit. You had totally forgotten about your roommate Kayla.

  "Oh hey, Kayla," you replied shakily, quickly pushing Thomas off of you, being sure not to make too much noise as you did so. You turned your head slightly and saw Thomas standing there with a giant smirk on his face. You rolled your eyes at him and turned around as you felt him press his body against yours again quickly.

     "What time did you get back last night?" she asked casually, knowing you had went out with Thomas the previous night.

  "Pretty late," you answered nervously, trying to focus while Thomas' hands moved lightly down your body again.

  "What did you guys do?" she continued the conversation, rummaging through the many hygienic products that the two of you had in your bathroom.

  "The usual," you got out quickly, almost choking on your words when you felt Thomas' fingers dancing closer to your core. "Went out to eat, sat up on the rooftop, you know," you said in one breath. You took a deep breath, trying to remain calm as Thomas toyed with your slit.

  "Oh, that's cute. Hey, do you know where I put my morning face wash?" Kayla asked.

  "Yeah, it's right by-" you were cut off by your own moan as Thomas slipped a finger into you.

  "Uhh, you okay Y/N?" she asked curiously.

  "Uh-huh," you reassured her. "It's, uh, on the shelf by the sink," you quickly told her. You dug your teeth into your bottom lip, trying to stop your moans from coming out as Thomas pumped his finger slowly inside of you. You shut your eyes, leaning back into his chest like you did the last time.

  The little devil wanted nothing more than to make you moan out, and his tactics were smart: put you through the torture of his slow pumping; get you to moan, beg, whine for him to do more. He decided to kick it up a notch, adding another finger and continuing his slow pumps. You shook your head, knowing that this could only lead to trouble, and yet you didn't do anything to stop him.

  "You know, you should really start using my face wash," Kayla was still in the bathroom. "It works really well and my skin is soft as hell."

  "Really?" your eyes flew open, trying your best to act casual. It was almost impossible, though, with Thomas thrusting his fingers into you all the while. You were thinking about pushing him away, but your thoughts were interrupted when Thomas pumped his fingers faster, harder, making you squeal.

  "Y/N?" your roommate asked, concerned. "Y/N, what was that?"

  "N-Nothing," you huffed, "It was nothing." You tilted your head up to see Thomas smirking, knowing he almost got you in trouble. But that's exactly what he wanted, and without warning, he curled his fingers in you. You gasped at his sudden action, slamming your eyes shut once more. Immediately your hands were over your mouth, stopping you from moaning as Thomas thrusted his fingers into you faster. Your high was nearing and you knew that once it hit, Kayla would know. Your breathing was jagged, and

  "Moan for me," Thomas leant down to whisper in your ear. You shook your head rapidly, catching your bottom lip between your teeth. He continued pleasuring you, shoving his fingers inside of you at a pace that would have you crying out if only Kayla wasn't there. Still, you held your moans back.

  The bathroom sink turned on, signalling that Kayla was almost done in the bathroom.

  The ache for release only grew as Thomas continued working you. He kept his fast pace, curling his fingers again and again, which allowed him to hit spots you really didn't need him hitting. It was bad enough that he was fingering you in the first place, but feeling him hard against your ass only made it worse. You let out a soft whimper through clenched teeth, with every quick pump of his fingers you were brought closer and closer to your high.

  "Come on, Y/N," Thomas whispered once more. He rammed his fingers into you deeper and leaned down to nip at your neck lightly. You were over the top with pleasure and all it took was a final curve of his fingers and you came undone. Wave after wave of intense pleasure washed over you as Thomas helped elongate out your high. You groaned loudly, your mind clear of everything but the pleasure you were feeling right then and there. You were just about to say something to Thomas when..

  "Y/N? What the hell is going on in there?" you had been so caught up in your pleasure that you didn't even notice that the sink was turned off and Kayla was still in the bathroom.

  "KAYLA, OH MY GOSH," you exclaimed, out of breath. "Uhm, nothing. Just.. I'm fine." you looked up at Thomas and rolled your eyes at the smile on his face.

  "Uh, alrighty then," Kaylay replied unsurely. "I'm gonna go start on breakfast, then."

  "Can you just get me a bowl of cereal, please?" you asked innocently.

  "Sure. Anything for you, Thomas?" Kayla asked and you could hear the sass in her voice.

  "What?" you and Thomas asked in unison.

  "Oh, please, don't act like I couldn't hear what was going on behind that shower curtain," and with that Kayla left the room, leaving you and Thomas giggling under the hot water of the shower.

x