•Secret Kink•

Credits: The Maze Runner Triolgy

Pairing: Newt x Reader

Song: I Lived (One Republic)

Warning: Smut

X

"Hey, Y/N, Alby wants your help with something

"Hey, Y/N, Alby wants your help with something." One of your friends, Winston, said from behind you.

"Oh, ah, okay." You replied, dusting off your hands as you finished your work. "Where is he?" You asked.

"He's just over there," Winston pointed, "Follow me."

You complied, feeling slightly worried as to what Alby had to say. Surely it wouldn't have been anything bad, you hadn't done anything wrong. Winston lead you further away, over to where the Slammer was. At this point, you began to feel very suspicious as to why Alby wanted to meet you at the Slammer.

"Uh, Winston?" You asked, feeling very curious.

"He's waiting inside." He simply said, opening up the door and practically pushing you in. As soon as you were inside, the door shut behind you and locked with a click.

"Hey!" You yelled to Winston who was standing on the other side, grinning.

"You're bloody kidding me." A voice said from behind you; it was Newt.

You rolled your eyes as you looked back to Winston, knowing what he was doing. This time, Alby was standing there two, sharing the same grin as Winston did.

"You two shanks need to get this bickering over with, we've made a group decision. Until the two of you make up, you're staying in here." Alby explained, seeming amused by the whole ordeal.

"Alby, you bloody idiot, let us out." Newt said from behind you, and for a first, you agreed with him.

"No-can-do, my friend. See you both in a few hours." Alby said, and both of the boys walked off.

"You're shucking kidding me," Newt whispered under his breath. "This is your bloody fault." He said as you turned to face him.

"My fault? How is any of this my fault?" You asked in pure disbelief, you couldn't believe that even at a time like this, the two of you were arguing.

"If you didn't have to disagree with me all the time, we wouldn't have so many problems." He explained, and you felt yourself boil with anger.

"Oh, I'm sorry, dad." You rolled your eyes, mentally preparing yourself for a few long, agonising hours stuck with Newt.

"Don't call me that." You noticed Newt's mood beginning to change by what you called him, and you suddenly noticed what was going on.

"Don't call you what, daddy? Does it bother you?" You smirked, feeling very amused by the situation.