Day 3 - He

I woke up early, because and get ready for work, as my phone rings, I answered. I could swear I never heard my ringtone before.  Anyway, she apparently starts a conversation with 'entertain me cause I have to much time before school starts.' So we talked a lot about our plants of the day and we ended up going out again. We talked until I had to take the train. We decide to meet at the coffee for dinner.

The rest of the day went by slowly. Always the same day by day. Work, Lunch, Work, Headache  ;
I should visit the doctor because of my head. I worked on an old pc on which a grandpa throw coffee over. The weird thing is it reminds me of the coffee house I meet Gina this evening. I can't think of anything other than her. I think I fell for her. I wish I knew how she feels. I never had a girlfriend before.

In the coffee:
I wait inside because it's raining outside. It seems that she's a bit late but that is no big deal. I'm scrolling through my social media. My scrolling stops after I hear the bell of the door and a wet girl enters the room. It seems that she forgot her umbrella and her clothes are wet. As she sits down in front of me that her blouse is wet too and you can see her bra through. I got red and fast looked away. She saw my red face and looked down. I try to be a gentleman and take off my pullover cause I have a shirt under it, but she's leaning forward me and whispers in my ear 'do you like what you see?'. I got red again. She starts to laugh. I give her my pullover and say here you go. She asks 'can I keep it?'. I say no but I already know that I never wear that pullover again. We ate cake and drunk tea while talking about visiting the sea and traveling around.

The time passed to fast and we walked home and hugged to say goodbye.

At home I spend the evening listening to some music and enjoyed the view from my windows, my thoughts are drifting of and I remembered the wet Gina and fell asleep earlier than ususal.