Prologue

She speed-walked to his dormitory, pregnancy test in her hand, knocking on his door. As the door opened, her (e/c) coloured eyes were met with black ones, and a black haired girl in nothing but Bakugou's shirt. Tears formed in her eyes as she gripped onto the pregnancy test.

„Is Bakugou there? I have to talk to him."

The girl smiled at (Y/N) and nodded, as the sound of an opening door was heard.

„He just came out of the shower," she turned to look at the ash blonde haired guy. „Bakugou there's a girl, she wants to talk to you."

„Then tell her to fucking come in?!"

As soon as those words left his lips, the (h/c) haired girl stepped into his room, and slammed the positive pregnancy test on his bed that he was sitting on.

„I hope you're happy now. If you're going to leave me alone after what you did to me, you can go rott in hell, because I'm keeping it."

She left the room, leaving a shocked bakugou behind and went to the ice cream shop down the street, 'cause damn she's craving some chocolate ice cream right now.

____________________________________

Oh my god.

This. Is. So. Exhausting.

Hello you gorgeous human being who is reading this atm :)

This piece of shit is going to be:

My first boku no Hero Fanfiction

My first English Fanfiction

My first Fanfiction since 2015/16

There are some warnings my dudes,
• English is NOT my first language

• It's been a while since I wrote anything

• this might not be edited, so if you see any mistakes TAG ME OR WRITE IT IN THE COMMENTS

Now, have fun while reading and I hope you're enjoying it :)