1.

„Come on (Y/N)! Everybody is gonna be there, even Iida is gonna come to the party at Momos!"

You sighed as you looked into your textbook.

Ah shit, here we go again.

„Ochaco, I said no! How many times do I have to tell you that! I don't want to!", you almost yelled at her as she gave you a challenging look and took out her Phone. „I'm gonna call Mina."

„Fine!"

The party life wasn't yours anymore. Not anymore. You'd rather spend your time binge-watching shows on Netflix or just sleep. You used to party a lot, drink, fool around, until you got into your last year of highschool. You knew that you have a responsibility, and have to work hard to accomplish your dreams to achieve your dreams. Unfortunately, your friends don't want that to happen to you today.

„Good Choice, you know how Mina can get, she doesn't accept a no. Now go and take a shower and get ready." she demanded as she threw your towel against your face, which gained her a glare from you.

„Yes mom."

——————

You looked into the mirror, seeing your reflection and smiling at it. You loved dressing up, it unleashed your beauty and seemed to be a great choice for once in a while. It also amazed you how make up and clothes can make such a big difference.

You were wearing a wine red dress (you can decide what neckline, what you prefer or what compliments you the most) that hugs the shape of your body perfectly, combined with a pair of pointed strappy heels. To make your outfit a bit more put together, you threw on some jewelry.(You can obviously choose a different outfit if this doesn't suit your style.)

Satisfied with your look, you smiled at your reflection in the mirror, as you looked at your brown haired friend in the reflection of the mirror.

„(Y/N) are you gonna come now?", your friend Ochaco called for you, since Izuku and Mina came to pick you up for the party you were going to. „Yes, I'm here." You turned around and walked up to your friends, greeting them.

„Damn, (Y/N) I'd smash", you smiled at Mina, and blew her a kiss. „me too my love, would make love to you all night long.", you said in a moany tone and after a few jokes and a lot of laughing, you headed to the party with your arm hooked into Mina's.

„okay Mina I don't know anyone in here, you have to introduce me to everyone just so I know." „Don't worry, I'll do that."

As you looked around the whole place, you noticed a lot of empty bottles of alcohol, crazy people making out and well, people vomiting all over the floor.

„You wanna drink something? You don't mind alcohol, right?" Mina asked, but before you could answer your pink haired friend, she already ran to the „Bar" to get you something to drink.

She really left me all alone in a place where I don't know anyone. I mean, I know my classmates but we're not that close it would be awkward for me to go and suddenly talk to them.

So you sighed and looked around the room again, until you spotted someone with red hair.

Oh my God, Kirishima. My knight in shining armor.

You slowly tiptoed to your red haired best boy, even though he wouldn't know you were there since it was pretty unexpected for you to party, and blocked his view with your hands.

„Who am I?"

He softly put his warm hands over yours and pulled them down without turning around.

„Hm... I don't know... (Y/N)?"

„Ding Ding Ding!"

You laughed as he turned around and you both shared a hug.

„Wow I didn't expect to see you at a party again! Where were you?"

„Ugh Kiri, I didn't go anywhere, I just stopped partying. I'm in my last year, and I really want to go to my dream college so I thought that I have to take school more serious.", you said and looked up at him. „Since when are you here?"

„I think about an hour, you?", he asked. „I just came 5 minutes ago." you answered, when suddenly Mina arrived and handed you your drink. „What's in there?" you asked your pink haired friend. „Oh it's only orange juice, don't worry. It's too early for alcohol, so lets start of with orange juice for now." she smiled at you as she said that.

„If you say so..." you drank your orange juice and watched how Kirishima and Mina walked to the dancefloor, as you told them that you'd rather sit at the bar in the kitchen of that ridiculously big house. Maybe even drink more orange juice, 'cause it's actually really good.

„Are you sure that you don't want to dance with us?", your busty friend asked.

„No Mina, I'll stay here. Maybe later but not now.", you smiled.

„Okay but we have to dance later!" she shouted over the loud music, as kirishima pulled her to the dancefloor.

And so they both nodded at you and walked up to the dancefloor and started moving, a little bit tipsy and a little bit too close, but that's what teenagers do...

You looked at the bartender, and ordered a peach ice tea, as you turned your back, back at the bar and sighed. I can't remember, when was the last time I walked into a party and had fun.

„You seem lonely, mind if I join you?"

A gasp leaves your mouth as you look into those red dangerous eyes.

There he was, lord explosing murder,

„The epitome of toughness"

Bakugou Katsuki.
———————————————————————
Oh my god this was actually so hard to write, and my vocalbulary is so bad I couldn't do anything but trust me, I will get better. I learn pretty quick so please be patient🥺

I HOPE U LIKED IT SO HUEHUEHUE LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️❤️