finally a chapter

**********the next day*********

"Hey Roman are you getting along with your new famILY" Patton asked.
"Ya dad there fun." Roman replied."fun isn't realy a satisfactory description." Logan stated.

"Well there cool and nice some love singing some like archery some like the sun some like it all." Roman proclaimed. " does not sound like my group of people" Virgil grumbled.

Thomas laughed at the groups antics " I'm guessing you're great friends?"

"Yes we've been each other's  friends for precisely 4 years 29 days 7 hours 45 minutes and 45 46 47 48" "we get it Logan." Virgil said.

"It's Not fair how come you get claimed and not me and virg." Patton pouted. "Because you should save the best for last." Virgil joked.

*offended Princey noises*

"What ever sir sing-a-lot you know it's true"

"Virgil that's lo-gan."Patton giggles at his own joke.

"While were waiting do you have any" Logan pulled out a card "rad people in your cabin"

Virgil rolled his eyes "Someone please take those cards."

"Yes I do there's lance and will" Roman replied. " do you have any rad people in your cabin"

"If rad means what I think than pidge and annabeth(someone tell me if I'm right) should suffice."

"I'm bored what should we do!" Patton said."I'm up for adventure and danger any day." Roman proclaimed pulling a sword out of no wear.

"Woah calm down kiddo." Patton said in a fatherly tone. "Saying that can literally get you killed here. You sound like such a Roman" Thomas said.

"Well here we go with the patton jokes there contagious and Thomas caught it" Virgil grumbled.  "but Patton isn't a Illness" Logan stated "I know" virge repaid.

"Time out thee  time out thee focus on issues or focus on me." Roman sang-songingly said.

"Right well you guys could practice sword fighting, for that you would need to get weapons other then Roman he already has one." Thomas recommended .

"I would rather not fight but having a weapon sounds neat so let's do that."
Patton said.

"Ok let's go then." Virgil said.

On there way they passed a green haired boy mumbling a guy with a triangular eye patch and blond hair
And a guy who looked like a pissed of Pomeranian.

"So tests weapons and see how they feel." Thomas told them

(What they picked)

Virgil: a black sword with purple designs on the handle

Logan: a spear that had dark blue ligns Swirling around parts of it

Patton: a dagger that had light blue designs

"Ok now you all have weapons what do you want to do." Thomas asked.

"Can we please help with the strawberrys." Patton pleaded using puppy dog eyes.

Evry one agreed.

"One small issue were having problems with the plants and the Apollo kids pissed of the Demeter kids so they wont help." Thomas said

"Maybe we can help." Patton hoped.

Evry one tried but couldn't figure it out Patton went up to try

Patton waters the strawberry when suddenly you could see green coming out of the ground and Soon there was ripe delicouse strawberrys right in front of them.

"Oh my gods it worked what happened." Patton questioned.

"Well it apeers we have a child of Demeter in our hands." Thomas proclaimed

"Congrats pops your claimed." Virgil smirked.

Had to end It  there that was 555 words

@BiancaDiangelo36 
mention a user
Am I not on the to kill list now