Chapter 1

Your POV

"Sind Sie das Essen Nein wir sind der Jager" Your singing along to one of your favorite songs when the bus stops in front of your destination: True Cross Academy. You were accepted in because you passed the exam- for honor roll students. A few weeks back, you got a call from a funny sounding man that went by the name Mephisto. He said that there would be a pair of young men who were going to take you in and give you a tour of the school outside of the main entrance. You were wearing a cute outfit- your (f/c) shirt that had a white flower patteren rising from one of the sides with a black jacket unzipped and a black short skirt with (color) slightly showing under the ruffles. You had white leggings with your best shoes on. A lollipop stick hangs from your mouth as you hop of the bus and make your way up the pathway to the entracne of your new school.

You make it to the top faster than you expected. You pulled your (f/c) earbuds out as you saw a pair of boys that looked somewhat like brothers. One of them was standing up straight with a long black jacket on. He was tall, had a few moles on his face and wore glasses. 'He looks pretty smart', you say to yourself. The other one was leaning agents the wall with his arms crossed across his chest. He had somewhat blue hair and was wearing what looked like a school uniform- your not sure if it was the school's or just his choice of style. The one with the glasses noticed you first as he elbowed the other to greet you.

You fix your backpack straps that hung loosly around your shoulders and moved your lollipop to the side so you could speak. They both walk to you and they both have smiles on their faces. You also smile as you proceed to them, waving softly. You finally meet up to their faces and introduce yourselfs. The one in the glasses speaks first as he firmly shakes your hand.

"Hi, I'm Yukio Okumura, known to you as Mr. Okumura. I will be your educater for the next 4 semesters." He smiles and looks you in the eye as though he understands how anxious you feel.

"Hey Mr. Okumura, I'm (y/n), first year honor student. Nice to meet you." You also smile as you study his ocean-blue eyes shinned by his glasses. 'He sounds so professional for a guy that looks like he's a bit older than me, not a teacher's age.' The other boy walks up to you with a sexy grin on his face; one hand in his pocket and the other extended to meet yours.

"Yo. I'm Rin Okumura. I'll be in your class also for the next 4 semesters." He clenches his hand into a fist and softly fist bumps yours. Now that you are closer, you can see that Rin was wearing a True Cross jacket unbottoned with a white undershirt. His tie was hanging loosely and he had a white belt holding his black jeans in place. He also seemed to have a silver chain that was attacted to his pocket. It looked like some sort of charm. 'He's pretty cool, I'm glad I'm in his class. Friendly, positive, and not bad looking- the perfect way to make a new friend. He also must be pretty popular... I wonder if he's single?'. You trail off as Yukio gestures his hand for you and Rin to follow.

~Time Skip - Tour Around The Academy~

"And here is the classroom where you learn how to chant bible quotes to defeat all types of common demons you might run into," Yukio says. "That sums up the tour... ...after school... ...updates..."

"I usually call him four-eyes because if you look at him from the side, you can see his reflection of his eyes on his glasses," Rin explains. You giggle as you tilt your head to see that it is true. As you and Rin are laughing quietly and chatting away, Yukio glares at Rin and clears his throat.

"Ahem."

"A-And here's the bathroom in case you ever have to go while your in this class," Rin immediantly says louder.

"That's the science room, Rin." "I-I meant the room after..." Yukio sighs. "That would be the summoning room. Rin, did you let (y/n) hear anything of where anything is? Even though there are location markers, it's still good to know where your next class is going to be." Rin smirks a smile at Yukio and replys, "Of course she heard, relax.". Yukio stares him down as he gives in and turns the other way. "Fine then. When your ready, come talk to me or Rin of where to stay. If you'd like you can stay at our place. It may be a boy's dorm, but it's welcomed to everyone."

"Ok, thanks Yukio," You reply. After Yukio walks away, Rin nudges you and says, "Don't worry if you really didn't hear anything, your in all my classes, so just stick with me." He smiles that adorable smile and you can't help but feel a happy energy rising inside of you.