TWENTY~ONE

^^I thought that was the shit 👌
                                     ___________________________________________________

It's as if time has slowed.

Everything is moving in slow motion as you hopelessly try to catch your breath.

You know entirely what's in that closet, but what you know is exactly what he doesn't.

The room is still spinning, and it's all too much for you.

Your head is pounding, and your breath isn't catching.

Your legs are failing and your falling to the ground.

You curl into a ball as you lay there, tears streaming down your face without you realizing.

Your scared..

Hesitant..

Anxious..

Apprehensive..

Disturbed.. 

Frightened..

Fearful..

Nervous..

Timorous..

Cautious..

Uneasy..

You're anything that describes the fear that's been absorbed by that closet filled with the most terrifying objects.

You struggle to lift up your head, but succeed nonetheless.

Your eyes go wide at the site of Sasuke and your now opened closet.

You drop your head back to the ground, not wanting to see it.

...

"You hid it well (Y/N), but I've seen it all now. I mean I'm not judging or anythin-"

"STOP!"

Sasuke's face clearly showed how startled he was, but you kept going.

"CLOSE THAT CLOSET NOW! OR BETTER YET, BURN ALL OF IT!!!"

"What?"

You sat up, struggling to stand on your own.

Sasuke walks towards you and holds out his hand.

You grabbed it ONLY because you couldn't stand otherwise. When you're balanced enough to stand on your own, you push Sasuke away.

"You had no business to go into my closet like that." You said firmly.

"In case you forgot, not too long ago, you were calling me pathetic as I was lying on the floor, begging for help, crying endlessly."

He opened his mouth, about to make up some excuse, but you cut him off before he even had the chance to say it.

"Ya know, I'm really over your bullshit 'reasoning'", You held up your fingers using quotes,"so get out."

"Not until you explain why there's a shit ton of pink crap in your closet"

"Its my dead mother's shit! Now get out!!" You pushed him towards the door.

Unexpectedly, he doesn't stop me, he just..walked out the door.

You just stand there, processing what just happened.

You turn to your closet and see all that's left of your mother's belongings. You storm towards the objects that once gave you comfort, but now only fill you with sorrow.