Don't be Sorry

This wasn't my idea!! I took most of it from a post, I don't know where it was originally posted though, and the idea's probably really popular, but I just wanted to say thay this isn't original, just so you're aware :)

I don't really know how to describe this without spoiling it... but Draco and Harry still "hate" each other, they don't have secret crushes or anything this time.

This is somewhat in Harry's POV; I don't really know what I did with it. Set in 5th year. It's the tiniest bit funny btw; like, as funny as that one person you know that always makes puns.

Word count with A/Ns and all the above: 12,147 (I know it's long but I think this ones's actually
decent-ish)

Oh, and none of these one-shots are edited, so if you see a mistake, please tell me, I actually make a lot of mistakes all the time :)

All of the four houses were dreading the next Slytherin versus Gryffindor match. Well, that is, everyone except the so-called popular girls, including Lavender Brown and the Patil twins, who were absolutely ecstatic, squealing and teasing each other in the halls. The reason for all this fuss was that someone, no one knows who, but someone convinced Professor McGonagall to install a wizard variation of the muggle kiss cam. Well, it was sort of a kiss cam. It didn't awkwardly zoom on your face, it just said the names of the two people. But still, a bloody muggle kiss cam! Can you believe that? It apparently pairs two people with the greatest amount of chemistry, and makes them kiss. In front of everyone, might I add. Their names appear written in the sky, with a cliche heart around it, and they have to just... kiss. I don't know, there was a paper on it, but I didn't read the whole thing. Who knows if someone will get paired with me? Probably Ginny, if I'm honest. If that happens, she'll be squealing on the spot for sure. But, no one (some exceptions) likes the new kiss cam. Not me, not Ron, not 'Mione.

"That's rubbish!" Hermione remarked, scanning the paper that McGonagall had sent us on the subject, eyes darting across the parchment like lighting. "If someone were to find their true love, why would it be in a bloody Quidditch match? They even stop you from running away with an enchantment! You have to at least know the person, after all."

"She's right, you know," Ron said through a mouthful of bacon. "We're the only school that's doing this. I just hope that they don't pick people that are actually playing Quidditch to kiss some spectator they don't know."

"If it was Malfoy, that'd be hilarious," said Harry, grinning at his plate of eggs, bacon and toast, poking his fork around. The mental image was funny; Draco Malfoy, flying off the pitch to go awkwardly kiss Parkinson or someone like that. The look on his enemy's face would be priceless.

"Yeah, it would. I'd probably slip Colin Creevey a galleon to take a picture of that," Ron said with a snort.

"Well, I don't know what we're going to do about it except ignore it until the game. The odds are that you probably won't even get picked," replied Harry, secretly making a big deal out of it in his head. What if he got picked, and it's 'Mione or someone along the lines? He couldn't possibly- ew. Or if it's another of his friends? Would a professor call it off? Or would he be forced to?

"Those aren't the odds, Harry, it's a chance you might, or you might not, but I can figure out the percentages for you-" Hermione stated before getting cut off by the two boys.

A chorus of "No, no, that's fine thanks, we don't need the percentages," rang out between Harry and Ron as they denied Hermione's request to do work that they probably won't even understand.