Lashton (little Luke)

Luke kicked his feet back and forth as he picked at his shirt. He was growing antsy and needed something to chew even just his fingers, but he knew it'd arise questions, especially in an interview right now.
All Luke wanted was his stuffed penguin and his pacifier. Is that so much to ask for?
"Luke can you tell us, before you guys leave, what you all look forward to the most about the new song Want You Back?" The interviewer asked as she smiled softly.
He froze, eyes slightly widening and he opened his mouth to speak but he new only mumbles and babble would leave it.
"I think we're all just really excited to see how our fans react, they're our most honest form of feedback and we just hope they love it," Ashton spoke, saving Luke.
Luke would have to thank him later.
***
Luke and Ashton made it back into their home, well Ashton's home but Luke's been staying for a while after some... unfortunate love life events.
"You okay Lu?" Ashton asked as he tossed his keys onto the table.
Luke smiled and nodded before speeding up to his room. He sighed in relief as he dove for his bed and latched onto his stuffie.
***
The next day, Ashton had been doing some cleaning and since Luke was out with Cal he figured he'd tidy up the boy's room as well. He hummed a tune while picking up the few articles of clothes left on the floor, a habit Luke has always had. He smiled as he picked up the boy's stuffed penguin he's has for years and sat it on the bed. Ash also decided to put away the folded pile of laundry at the end of Luke's bed. He pulled the top drawer open to place the boy's socks and underwear in it when his eyebrows furrowed in confusion... are those lace panties? Maybe they're his ex's that he never got rid of. Ashton went to grab them, he'll throw them out for Luke. Then he realized they were much to big to be his ex's... they're the same size as Luke's boxers. No, Luke doesn't wear girls panties right? Except there's four more and a couple have little unicorns or sparkles on them like a little girls would. Ashton's face heated up as he felt his pants slightly tightening in the crotch area at the thought of them on the beautiful blonde. Then Ashton's hand grazed frilly material, frilly socks and thigh highs.
"Ash I'm home!" Luke's voice echoed as the front door slammed.
Ash gasped as he shut the drawer and made his way down the stairs.
"You okay ash?" Luke asked as the man made his way past him.
"Oh Im fine yeah um I'm gonna go lay down for a bit," he spoke quickly while rushing to his room.
***
A couple nights later it was around one in the morning when Ashton was just restless. He couldn't find his laptop and he wanted ask Luke if he could barrow his but the boy was sound asleep.
Ash tiptoed to Luke's room, slowly opening the door. Without a second thought he grabbed Luke's laptop and made his way back to his own room.
He ran a hand through his hair as he opened it up and pulled up the internet tab. Ashton's jaw dropped at what he saw. Normally he wouldn't be surprised about porn on his friends laptops but this, this is different. It's different because its gay porn, and extremely gay porn at that. The video was paused on a young blonde twink being held down and fucked by an older guy, the young boy wearing panties and socks like he imagines Luke does. Ash let his curiosity get the best of him as he pressed play.
"Daddy! Daddy please!"
"Yeah? Daddy's cock feels so good baby boy, making his cock feel so good"
The bottom turned his head and a pacifier was dangling from it, daring to fall to the floor. Ashton let out a shaky breath as he realized he was enjoying this very much. He always knew he was pansexual and that he very much had a daddy kink, but he was enjoying imagining him and Luke in that situation. He closed his eyes as he shut the lap top.
"I'm so fucked."
He knew he should've tried to fall out of love with Luke years ago but it's too late now.
***
The next day, Michael and Luke sat on Ashton's couch. The two blabbing away, thinking Ashton was still asleep, but Ashton was right around the corner listening to their conversation. Why? Because they're talking about him.
"Have you told him?" Michael asked while raising an eyebrow.
"N-No... I'm too scared Mikey," luke whined.
"Do iiiiit! You're telling me you don't want Ashton to fuck you and to call him daddy?" Michael challenged.
"T-That's not the point... I'm in love with him and I just don't know what to do."
"Seems like little Luke knows what he wants to do," Michael chuckled motioning towards Luke's growing hard-on at the mention of calling ash daddy.
Ashton was as red as a tomato as he tried to control his growing boner as well.
"I'll leave you to tell him, I've got to get back to my little girl," Michael said as he stood up and grabbed his phone.
"Tell crystal I said hi and we'll have a play date soon."
"I will Lukey, be a good boy okay?"
"Otay Mikey!" Luke giggled as he started slipping.
Michael just smiled as he left the house.
"Pingy do you think Ashy loves me?" Luke asked his stuffie.
"Y-Yeah he does," Ashton spoke as he stepped out from hiding.
Luke gasped as he quickly turned around on the couch. Ashton eyed the boy who was only in unicorn panties, Ash's Led Zeppelin shirt, and short frilly socks. His hair was as curly as always and falling in front of his blushing face.
"A-Ash I-"
"Sh Lukey it's okay, really. How's about a snack, yeah?" Ashton asked with a warm smile.
"Yes!"
"Yes what?"
"Yes pwease," luke said with a pout.
"Good boy."
Luke felt himself squirm at the compliment. He sure as hell didn't expect Ashton to find out this way but he doesn't regret it.
"By the way," Ashton started as he sat down Oreos and milk down, "I love you too."
Luke looked up into Ashton's eyes and reached up, gently kissing the older boy.
Ashton smiled into it as well as Luke and the two broke apart.
"Eat your cookies, love. Well watch some movies."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PT.2 but sexy sexy?? I think yes