The boys as littles

Luke
His tongue stuck out in concentration while he colored the picture of a puppy not so expertly. He huffed as a curl fell in front of his eyes and caused him to color even more out of the lines. Luke growled to himself as he tried again, only to break his crayon and make a line of blue across his whole coloring page. Tears began to swell up in his eyes as he attempted to push them back but his sniffles soon turned into cries and sobs.
"Luke? Luke! Hey baby boy what's happened?" Michael asked as he sat in the floor and scooped the large man into his lap.
"Lukey not a good colorer! I try and try but hands not listen and color out the lines, Lukey stupid-"
"Sh sh sh, bunny. You're not stupid okay? It's a practice thing. It'll be hard and frustrating but the more you practice, the better it gets. I promise," Michael talked softly as he watched the little pull at his blue onesie and pastel pink overalls.
"Really think so, daddy?" He asked with sad blue eyes and Michael instantly melted.
"Of course, sugar plum! Now let's pull your hair up again."
Luke sighed and smiled as Michael remade his bun on top of his head.

Calum:
The tan boy kicked his feet as he sat at the bar in the kitchen, watching as daddy made pancakes.
"And here's some breakfast for my growing boy!" Ashton laughed as he sat the plate down.
Calum shook his head and crossed his arms.
"What do you mean no? Pancakes are your favorite, pup. Plus, I even made them blue, your favorite color."
"Not hungry," Calum mumbled.
Truth was, Calum was feeling a little naughty today and maybe just wanted some attention.
"That's a lie, I hear your tummy growling," Ashton chuckled.
"Not hungry!" Calum shrieked.
"Calum Thomas Hood! We do not yell at daddy, understood? If something is wrong we talk it out not scream. Now I'm gonna count to three and if you haven't taken a bite-" Ashton was cut off by the sound of Calum's fork being thrown at the ground. 
"Up, now," Ashton said through gritted teeth as Calum slowly stood up, "bend over the table."
"No daddy I sowwy! No spankies!" Calum fake pleaded as he pulled at his blue and green puppy onesie.
"That's enough," ash sighed as he bent the boy over the table himself and proceeded with two spanks one right after the other, "now take these and I'll give you a cookie after lunch today, understood?"
"Y-Yes, daddy," Calum gasped in pleasure as Ashton spanked him again.
"You just wanted attention didn't you?  Wanted to be naughty for daddy today? Go upstairs, pup. Daddy will be there soon to sort you all out."
"Yes sir."

Michael:
"Luke! Luke?" Michael called out throughout Luke's seemingly empty house.
The blonde was showering and Michael decided to stop by. The fake blonde's fringe fell into his face as he pushed it back, noticing Petunia was curled up on the floor in the living room. Michael smiled and dropped to the floor, playing with the sweet dog. He knew he was in trouble when he felt himself slipping, there's no way he could be little right now. For one, Luke's not here and it isn't safe for him to be little by himself. Two, what if he gets hungry or has to go potty? He didn't bring his nappies with him.
***
Luke hummed as he wrapped a towel around himself.
A loud knock on his bathroom door startled him as he held his chest in fear.
"Lukey! Lulu, got to pee!" He heard Michael whine and whimper from the other side.
It wasn't big boy Michael, it was little kitten Michael. Luke quickly opened the door and there was Mike, doing a potty dance while trying his best to hold it.
"There there, Mikey. Here let me help you," Luke giggled as he helped the seemingly toddler use the restroom properly.
"T-Thank you, Lukey," Michael whispered as he looked about to cry.
"Hey kitten, what's wrong?" Luke asked as he pulled the boy to his exposed chest.
Luke had seen Michael little maybe once or twice before, and he knew Michael was embarrassed by it.
"You think Mikey dumb for bein wittle and no like him no more-"
"That is not true, baby. I'll take care of you today, how about that? And if you ever want me to take care of you again, you just let me know."
"Lulu take care me all time?" Michael asked with wide eyes that Luke just couldn't refuse.
"All the time."
Little did they know LuLu would soon be Daddy.

Ashton:
Ashton giggled and squealed as he spun around in his princess dress, glitter covering him head to toe. Duke barked as he danced around on his paws to the Moana soundtrack with Ashton as well.
"And no one knoooows, how far I'll gooooo!" Ashton shouted as he picked up the small dog and began dancing and twirling with him.
"Princess, lunch is-" Calum gasped as he entered the room, "ready."
Ashton gasped too and whispered "oh no daddy caught us" to duke. Ash sat down the fluffy dog who was wearing a tutu of his own. And as if Cal thought the mess couldn't get worse, duke shook his fur, glitter flying everywhere and trailing behind him as he waddled off.
"Lunch will have to wait, it's bath time mister."
"No not bath time! I love my glitter! It make princess ashy pretty!"
***
After a half an hour battle to strip Ashton out of his dress, the little sat in a bathtub full of bubbles.
"Now, why don't we put glitter on Duke?" Calum asked as he raised and eyebrow.
"B-Because," He hiccuped from all the crying, "because he'll get it all over the house."
"And why don't we put glitter on ourselves?"
"Because it make big mess and stay in ashy's hair foreeeever."
"That's right. Now how about after this bath, we eat our lunch in daddy's bed and watch a movie, yeah?" Calum said sweetly with a soft smile.
"And snuggles?"
"And snuggles."
"You got a deal, daddy!" Ashton laughed as Calum kissed his scrunched up nose.
"Love you, princess."
"Love you too, daddy."