-1-

"Park Sooyoung, you are paired with... Kim Taehyung"

   "wow, the two rebels are together, what a pair", "I wanted to be with Sooyoung", and "My Tae oppa is with that brat" 's can be heard all around the room.

Sooyoung P/V:

 I look at Taehyung and roll my eyes, of course I'm paired with the schools "play boy". I hear numerous whispers of "my tae oppa" and shit. 

Miss. Tiffany coughs and tells me to sit by Taehyung and I already have plans for something after school so I have no choice but to go to him, other wise I'll get detention, again

I sit by him and he greets me with a hi hoe, god damn I want to punch him so bad. hi bitch I said to him. We sit in silence as the class is going to end soon.

Lunch~

I walk towards Jennie and hug her "damn you have no idea how pissed I am" you may think that I'm a "baddie" or a rebel, but trust me once you get to know me I'm actually pretty cool.  

"What? Let me guess, did Eunwoo bother you again?" 

"God no, I got paired with the one and only Kim Taehyung"

Jennie just stared at me for a second and started laughing, I slapped her arm.

"What are you laughing at you bitch" I said.

"You and Taehyung, that's so funny it must be fate, the schools baddie and playboy" 

"God that ass hole I don't know what to do, Jen, you know I don't listen to people, but I care about my grades" I said

I look away for a second and catch Taehyung looking at me, I just stuck my middle finger at him and he smirked back, he's so annoying. 

Towards the End of Day~

I'm walking with Jennie and Yeeun when an arm goes around my shoulder. I turned my head to see... surprise Taehyung.

"I think you forgot something" he says as smirks at me.

I remove his arm and face, "hmm? I don't think I did" I say

He just laughs at me, " You forgot me"

Of course, what did I expect from the schools play boy. I just roll my eyes at him and start walking again.

He grabs my arm, "I'm serious, the faster that I get this done the faster I don't have to see you"

"Fine" I say, he has a good point, maybe I can even get extra credit after I tell the teacher that Taehyung did none of the work, I say to myself.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this first chapter, I'm trying to put more effort in the books now lol. I hope you enjoyed the song, don't hesitate to comment, it motivates me!!!

~ Vanilla Vente ~