- 2 -

V P/V: 

Now that she finally agreed I told her that we would go to my house and she had a big fit and called me a fuck boy. She's so whiny.

"Get in my car" I told her

"Thank you but I have my own car" she said sarcastically to me.

Guess I'm up to a challenge. I grabbed her and put her over my shoulder and carried her to my car, she kept on slapping me but eventually stopped because she knew she wasn't getting out of this. I closed the door and got in the other side.

"Fuck you" she said to me.

"Love you to babe" I replied lazily.

We finally arrived at my house and Joy looked shocked.

"Whats wrong" I said looking at her weird.

"Uhhh nothing" she said, she then suddenly smiled and said "lets go inside huh"

Cute, I-I meant gross

I followed her into my home. I went in and she was already on my couch, "comfortable much" I said.

"You know what I'm in a good mood right now, let's not do homework right now, well I'm not but you can feel free to" she said to me with curiosity in her eyes. 

Those eyes...

I wondered where this would go, so I said that I also wouldn't do the homework either, she then asked to explore and I let her. I sat down on the couch and went on my phone. 

Half an hour later she came back, but she looked like she had cried. I immediately stood up asked her if anything was wrong. Hey I still got a heart you know.

She just look at me and said everything was fine, and I was taken aback, that's not the Sooyoung that I see at school.  She still looked like she was on the verge of crying so I did what I could and just opened my arms. Surprisingly she actually went in, I pat her hair and felt sympathy I have been in her place before. I still didn't know why she was crying but I didn't want to ask her.

We kind of just stood there for what felt like half an hour when she looked up at me, and couldn't help it but she looked so adorable with her red nose and puffy eyes. She had asked me if I could take her home, and obviously I wasn't going to keep her here, although I wouldn't mind. The car ride was silent all the way. Before she got out of the car she muttered a thank you while looking at the ground and left. 

Joy P/V:

After sobbing like a child, I finally asked if I could go home. I was so exhausted that I barely muttered out a thank you without looking at him because I was so embarrassed. God, tomorrow was going to be hell. I quietly went into my empty home and fell asleep crying, thinking about my parents, and my brother. 

The family that I once had was now only living in my dreams. 

A/N: What do you guy think of this chapter! It would help a lot if you guys voted and commented for it motivates me to keep writing!!! What do you guys think happened to Joy's parents?

~ Vanilla Vente