Life changer

After we ate our dinner together I grabbed both of my mothers hands and we went to the car I forgot that I got car sick a lot so on the way back I kind of got sick and I started crying and both of my moms were there for me so I knew I would survive with them by my side the entire way.
When we got home Callie sent me straight to the couch to get a movie started and I did and I felt a little bit sick actually still and then when I sat up I had to throw up again.
Mama I yell.
Callie came running in and knew I had to throw up right away she gave me a trash can I emptied what was left in my stomach.
She calmed me down as I was crying.
Mama I don't feel good I whined.
Oh shhhh baby I know I know I'm here I'm here She says.
Then Mom came in quickly.
Ari she threw up again Callie says.
She did Arizona says shocked.
Well I forgot to tell to I get car sick a lot I say.
Oh, You do Arizona says.
Well I can see that now since you threw up in the middle of the car ride Callie says.
I'm sorry I say.
Oh no sweetie it's ok it just makes sense She says.
Ok I say.
So how about let's get some coke and popcorn going I'll get it ok Arizona says.
Ok mom I say.
I lean into Mama and she wraps her arm around me and makes me feel safe.
I love you mama I say.
She starts to cry.
I love you too baby girl She says.
A couple minutes later we found a movie we could all watch it's Enchanted.
Arizona came with popcorn and three cokes for all of us.
Thank you mom I say.
Your welcome honey she says.
She put the big bowl of popcorn in my lap and sat next to me.
I lean my head on Arizona and she puts her arm around me.
Then I feel Callie leaning on me a little bit and I got up and put the bowl of popcorn on the table and lean against Arizona again and Callie leans against me this is the first time that I have ever felt loved in my entire life other than my parents before they died when I was 5 but this is the first time in years since I've felt this love.
We stayed like this until I fell asleep.
When I woke up it was in the morning when I heard commotion in the kitchen.
I got up and realized I was in pjs.
They must have changed me when I was asleep I thought to myself.
I just got in the kitchen and saw that they were dressed in their clothes for work and Arizona was getting breakfast ready and Callie was working on some files.
They both looked up and saw me come in.
Morning babe Arizona says.
Morning mom I say.
Morning mija Callie says.
Morning mama I say.
I hug Arizona a lot longer than expected.
I see someone is still tired Arizona says.
Yah I am but I'll get less tired after eating breakfast I say.
Good because Mama and I have to go to work Arizona says.
Awww but I'm going to miss you SO much I say.
Well we were wondering if you'd like to come with us Callie says.
Really I say surprised.
Yes Callie says.
Thank you 3x I say.
I hug them.
They laugh.
Ok hija we get it your excited now how about you go get dressed then we'll have breakfast as a family ok Callie says.
Ok mama I say.
I go in my closet and see everything is green Callie must have done this and I love it.
I get a green shirt that's says "I'm on the wild side" and then I get green camouflage pants and green converse high tops.
I put my hair in a high ponytail but it didn't go so well because my side started hurting.
Mama can you help do my hair please I yell.
Coming hija She says.
She comes in my room and does my hair for me and it looks perfect.
Thanks mama I say.
Your welcome hija She says.
Callie and I come downstairs to get breakfast and Arizona already had the table set up and then Callie and Arizona kiss quickly.
Awwww I say.
We all laugh.
We all sit down and eat as a family.
So we were thinking how about we go to the zoo this weekend as a family Arizona says.
It's alright with me Callie says.
They both look at me.
Sure that's seems fun I've never been to the zoo before let alone A zoo so what's a zoo I ask.
A zoo is a place where animals live and we get to see different kinds of them Arizona says.
Oh cool I can't wait I say.
We also want to talk about school for you Callie says.
I choke on orange juice.
Uh school I'm good I'd rather stay here with you I say.
Oh hija what's wrong Callie says.
Uh I kind of never been a good learner ever since I was little and me being in the foster system has changed my view of schools immensely and I just don't like going anymore and I haven't had decent school in well forever I say.
Oh hija we won't make you change schools ok Callie says.
Ok thanks mama I say.
TIME LAPSE
Mostly everything had changed Callie and Arizona had split up and I haven't talked to them in well months. I've stayed with Callie actually and they split custody of me and I have to stay with Arizona every two weeks and it's been hard for me because I've gotten closer to Callie and she's gotten close to me and I hate not seeing her when Arizona has to take me.
But since they broke up something else has happened Callie has started dating this dude named Mark and I'm unsure about it he seems off in a weird way. I don't know what's up with him but it's something.
The other thing is that Callie became good friends with Addison (she's another OB/GYN at the same hospital Mom is the backup if two pregnancy's need help at the same time Addison is the main person though and I'm allowed to call her Aunt Addy or Addy if I want which is cool and most of the main surgeons are my uncles and Uncle Mark or my mama's boyfriend then there's Uncle Alex, Uncle George, Aunt Meredith(who isn't really around because my mom doesn't like her that much), Aunt Izzie(also another person who doesn't like my mother or the other way around), then Uncle Derek, Grandpa Richard, Auntie Christina, Grandma Adele and then last but not least Aunt Bailey (I'm not allowed to call her by her first name in front of people though so it's mostly Aunt Bailey for now)and as you can see I have a lot of aunts and uncles and that's mostly because my moms are amazing and smart and have a lot of friends who wanted to be aunts and uncles I guess. But that's not the best part I am going to become a big sister and no my mom isn't the father or my little brother or sister it's Mark and no I haven't warmed up to him if your thinking I did but I'm really excited that I am when Mama told me I was I was so happy and then mom and mama got back together again and I was so happy they were and then Mom told me she's proposing to Mama and I'm so excited she's going to do it tonight but after school of course.
Then something crazy happened my mom was supposed to pick me up from school with Mama but she never came and I started getting worried the many things I like about mom is that she's NEVER late but she is now and I'm started to get scared.
Hey Ave what's up Mrs. Pillsbury says.
My mom didn't pick me up today and I'm starting to worry I say.
Well do you want me to drive you to your mom's work She asks.
Yes please I say.
When we got there I saw Uncle Alex.
Uncle Alex do you know my mom's are I ask.
Uh no I don't but I bet Addison does He say.
Ok bye Uncle Alex thank you Mrs. Pillsbury I say.
Your welcome honey She says.
I run into the 4th floor where Addy would be and she was there and she looked worried.
Addy I say panting.
What's wrong sweetie She asks.
Where's my mom's I say.
Oh uh sweetie you don't know yet She says.
No know what I ask worried.
Your mom's go into a car accident on the way to get to you Callie is in the OR right now I have to get to her to save your little brother or sister but I will see you later I'll call Uncle Alex to watch you ok She says.
I start to cry and hug Addy.
Oh sweetie everyone is in there ok I promise you they are doing the best to save Callie and the baby Addison says.
Ok I say.
Which OR is it I say.
OR 2 Addison says.
Ok thanks go save my little brother or sister I say.
Ok I will Addison says.
I was scared out of my mind and I felt like the world stopped and everyone was slow and I was the only person who had a sense of living in the fast lane.
I saw everyone rush into OR 2 and I knew something has happened to my mother or my little brother or sister.
Then I did something I never thought I would ever do I snuck in the gallery and I secretly watched my mother have her surgery then the scariest thing happened my mother's heart stopped.
I screamed and that was when everyone noticed I was watching.
Lexie go get Avery away from here she doesn't need to see this Aunt Bailey says.
No I need to see my mama I say crying.
No you don't not now at least Aunt Bailey says.
Then Alex picked me up and I started to scream again and started bawling.
No please it's happening again please I NEED to see my mama I say.
Addison then came towards me and hugged me and calmed me down.
Hey your mom is fine ok she's not dying they saved her Addison says.
I instantly relaxed.
She's ok I say raspy.
She's ok Addison says.
How about my younger sibling I say.
Your little sister is ok as well She says.
I have a little sister I say.
Yes you do Addison says.
When can I meet her I ask.
Right now if you'd like to Addison says.
Ok I say.
I walked into the room where every baby literally is and I saw my little sister I knew it was her because she looks exactly like Mama so I knew I was my sister.
I took a picture of her to put her as my background on my phone also to show Mama.
Then I saw mom at the window I needed comfort from somebody so I ran into her arms.
She comforts me and that was when I got closer to her.
I then let her go.
Mom I'm going to go check on Mama has she woken up yet I ask.
I think she'll wake up soon enough She says.
Ok I say.
I saw Uncle Mark on the way there and he gave me a hug wow how nice of him I think he's going through the same thing I am going through now.
I then ran into Aunt Addison on the way and she hugged me as well.
Then Aunt Meredith and Uncle  George gave me a hug and that was when I knew everyone knew I had a panic attack.
Uncle George where's my Mama's room at I ask.
Down the hall take a left it's room 2046 He says.
Thank you I say.
Your welcome He says.
I found my Mama's  room  and she was sleeping so I sat next to her and grabbed her hand.
20 minutes later(sponge bob narration)
She opened her eyes and smiled at me.
Hey Ave She says.
Hey Mama how you feeling I ask.
I bet I feel like the time you got sick in the car on our first family trip home She says.
Oh yah know how you feel I say.
We laugh but it ends shortly after when she winces in pain.
Sorry I say apologizing after she does.
Oh sweetie it's not your fault She says.
Yes it is I made you laugh I say.
Hey hija stop blaming yourself She says.
I hate seeing you like this I say.
I know I know I'll get better ok She says.
But where would I stay I know you'll be staying here a while because of your head injury I say.
With Addison I know you don't want to stay at Zona's place because you love staying at my place She says.
Oh you've noticed I say.
Of course your MY daughter after all She says.
Then Uncle Derek came in.
Hey Calliope I need to check your head Ave do you want to stay Uncle Derek asks.
Uh only if Mama wants me to I say.
Mama looks at me like "seriously".
Ok fine I'll wait outside I know when I'm not wanted I say sarcastically.
They both laugh.
I go in the waiting room and I see Kyle my social worker come.
Hey Ave where's your Moms He asks.
One is getting checked out my Derek and I'm not sure where the other one is why I ask.
By law if anything dangerous happens I'll have to take you from the home He says.
What I say shocked.
Come on you know I don't want this to happen but it's not my fault it's protection for you He says.
Protection the only protection I get is with them I say angrily.
Meredith hear me yell.
What's going on She asks.
It's none go your business lady Kyle says.
Hell ya it's my business if it's about her Meredith says.
He's taking me away from Mama and Mom I say.
What Meredith says.
Well we have to leave Kyle says.
No I'm not leaving them I say.
Then Mark saw what was happening.
What the hell is happening Mark says.
They are taking her away from Callie and Arizona Meredith says.
What the hell why Mark says.
Because of the f'in car accident I say furiously.
Hey no cussing for you young lady Kyle says.
You have no right to say that everyone else does but you I scream.
We're leaving now Kyle says.
No we're not I say.
Then Arizona comes.
I run to her.
Mom he's taking me away from you I say crying.
What no Arizona says.
What yes Kyle says while he grabs me and drags me away while I'm screaming Mama and Mom.
I was then taken to a group home and after that I lost all home in ever seeing my Mom and Mama again.
Man, this is a Life changer.