F O U R

You sat up and rubbed you back a bit, Steve grabbed your hand and you tilted your head.
"Guys I have to make a tiny announcement, just to make things clear, me and y/n are dating." He said and Dustin started clapping but stopped because he was the only one doing it.
You smiled at Steve and he smiled back. Dustin went through his plan.
"We need something to almost sooth the macla." He said.
"Macla?" You asked.
"That's what I decided to call it, anyways-"
"Sooth.." you said to your self, everyone looked at you, "sooth!" You said and snatched the walkie talkie from Steve, making him a bit annoyed. You pulled ear buds from your pocket. "Steve hold these up to the ceiling, for an antenna." You said, plugging them into the walkie talkie. You took one earbud then Steve held the other one above his head.
You searched for a signal until you heard music, now you had to find a way to get it to be like a speaker, or, you could bring it to the Macla then put it in its ears, it did have ear flaps right?
"Ok.." you said finally. "We need to put this in the Macla's ears, while it's calm-ish" you said, Dustin turned back at you.
"I see where your going!" He said and took the walkie talkie and went downstairs, Steve stayed, they wanted you guys to wait in the car. You got to the bottom of the stairs but something hit you in your head and you where o u t.

*

You woke up in a dull room but you where able to tell you where laying next to someone but once you sat up,you pulled your foot, and it wouldn't move, for it was chained to the floor. You touched the body next to you and it groaned Steve. You heart skipped a beat. You shook him until he woke up. "Sunny.." he groaned.
"Steve wake up, I'm scared" you said but the door bursted open. Eleven. She untied you guys but you fainted once you sat u p.

*

You woke up in a car and groaned. You saw Steve next to you, barely contious but he was awake. You smiled and pulled him closer to you. You close your eyes for a bit but catch a glance at the driver. Billy? What was he doing here? He caught you looking at him in the rear view mirror and winked at you, making you turn away in discust and pull Steve closer to you, Eleven was in the car with you.
"El.." you motioned for her to use her powers but she refused.
"She isn't allowed" billy chuckled. "Or she'll be punished." You instantly felt so bad for her. You squeezed Steve tighter until he groaned.
"I love you steve." You where positive he was the only one who heard that. You finally reached a house and billy pulled into it.
"Alright, Eleven, come with me. Y/n... help your boyfriend inside...please." He snarled at the last word. He left the car with el so you shook Steve until he was fully contious. You pulled him out the car and helped him into the front door. Billy was waiting for you.

"See that pink room." He pointed to a white door that was cracked open, revealing pink things everywhere inside of it. You nodded. "Wait in there, I'll talk to you later." He said and you walked inside and closed the door. You heard billy direct Steve to a blue room. Then you heard the door open, it was billy of course.
"Take your clothes off."
"What?!?" You said and started to blush.
"I'm not gonna do anything, I'm just changing you." He said and you slowly took every thing off. You blushed and he handed you a diaper and a baby pink ruffled bra.
"Wh-"
"Put it on." He said and you did. You hated it but you hadn't even realized your bed was a crib.
"It's 3:00 am. Go to bed and if you need to use the bathroom," He looked at your diaper and left.
You hated this but you didn't want to make him mad. If he could take down eleven, you where sure he would do worse to you.
You crawled into the crib and spotted a pacifier. It was pink and there was a note.
'Put me in at bedtime' you read and shrugged at put it into your mouth stupidly. After 15 mins you started to hallucinate and where eager. You felt like a child. Billy came in your room and picked you up and brought you into what looked like a playroom, Steve was there. You squealed and ran over to him and pulled him into a hug.
"Steve steve Steve steve Steve steve Steve steve Steve steve." You swayed with him.
{STEVES POV}
I immediately noticed Sunny was acting different. "Did you drug her?!" I asked billy and he only chuckled and closed the door and locked it. Bitch. Y/n continued to hug me, I pryed her off and she started wailing, "it's okay!" I said and rocked her, there was a pacifier in her mouth that said 'eat me' like in Alice in wonderland. I pulled it out, this must have drugged her. I threw it across the room and y/n knocked me over and straddled me. She kept giving me kisses so I put her into a giant crib, lick.itly she couldn't escape. I put my head into my hands as I listed to her wail.