Lazy Morning

CW: explicit sex, literally only sex
Ship: Rich/Jake BMC
Word Count: 2910

Rich shifted in bed, gently nuzzling his nose against his boyfriend's broad back, before sighing contently. He breathed in his scent of sandalwood with underlying tones of shea and placed a chaste kiss between his shoulder blades.

The rain was pattering on the window to their small house, lolling Rich back into a dreamlike daze. Rich was up streaming until four the night before, but Jake didn't get home until 6:30 that morning. Rich didn't hear his reason why, because he flopped down into bed with his boyfriend and knocked out. It was now three in the afternoon, the sky grey and drizzly, but their bed safe and warm.

Rich was on the verge of unconsciousness as Jake mumbled something and shifted, gently pushing Rich's arm and the sheet off of him. Rich slowly sat up, to see Jake sitting at the edge of the bed, legs planted on the floor. He rubbed at his eyes and yawned. Rich reached over and gently brushed his hand down Jake's torso, resting it on his hip.

"'Morning, Jakey," Rich grumbled, his voice coming out hoarse. Jake turned to look at him, his face sleepy, but content.

"G'morning, bud," Jake whispered, placing his hand on top of Rich's. He turned towards the alarm clock they had on the bedside table, before chuckling softly. "Slept the day away, didn't we?"

Rich just huffed and buried himself further into the sheets. He laced his fingers with Jake's and urged him to lay back down.

"Baby," Jake grumbled, but still obliged, laying down on his side to face his lover. "Can't waste all day."

"It's one day," Rich whined, trailing his hand up Jake's arm. "We can order postmates, then watch a movie, then come back to bed." Rich let his voice drop a bit to say the last bit.

"That does sound nice," Jakey mumbled, matching Rich's dark tone. He reached up to rub at the back of Rich's neck, allowing his hand to trail over his pec and rest on his ribs, his fingers massaging the muscle.

"Or we could reverse the order," Rich rasped, smirking up at Jake, who leaned down and caught Rich's sly lips between his own.

"Sex, postmates, then movies?" Jake offered instead, rubbing his nose against the shorter man's. "I'm gonna be hungry really soon."

"Wanna eat first?" Rich asked, moving his hand to Jake's face to rub his thumb along his skewed eyebrow.

"Postmates is gonna take, like, twenty years anyway," Jake kisses Rich again, this time deeper and hotter. Rich quickly broke the kiss.

"Order it now then," he whispered, still in close proximity to his boyfriend's lips, and beautiful, gorgeous face.

"Fine," Jake groaned, turning away from Rich to grab his phone. "What do you want?"

Rich hummed in thought, moving to spoon his boyfriend as he scrolled through the app.

"Italian?" he asked, placing a kiss against Jake's shoulder.

"Ew, no," Jake shuddered. "That's all I've eaten all week. I'll do anything but."

"Mediterranean?" Rich asked again, peeking over at the screen. "Excluding Italian, of course."

"Sounds good," Jake confirmed, before choosing their usual place and ordering a salad, a hummus platter, and piles upon piles of pita.

"Baklava," Rich urged, causing Jake to chuckle and shake his head, adding two baklava to the order regardless. Jake quickly sent off the order and turned back to Rich, returning to the position they were in.