12

(Story mode)

A month have passed and Namjoon can feel that their relationship with TWICE is not as strong as before anymore.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon are still in coma.

Mina still not over her anxiety and insecure attack.

Sana dealing with her depression once again.

Momo and Jihyo still not talking to each other.

Nayeon still crying over Jeongyeon and DaTzu still crying over Chaeyoung.

And they all are not contacting any Bangtan members anymore. Namjoon  knows how TWICE members are living their life from non-other than GOT7.

His relationship with BTS are also becoming more bad.

The moodmaker line Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin aren't giving bright vibes and not showing their pretty smile anymore.

Seokjin stops cooking for them. They only eat delivery food and they order it separately.

Jungkook still don't want to talk to him or even look at him.

Yoongi still locked himself in his room without eating. He only eat a piece of bread per day and it's all because of Chaeyoung. Namjoon said to Yoongi that Chaeyoung asked him to give the bread to Yoongi. Well, he have to lie to make sure Yoongi eat something.

"I really can't handle this anymore. I have to do something." Namjoon said to himself.

He takes out his phone from the pocket and scroll through his contact list and in just 3 seconds, he found the name.

My GodJihyo 🦄💕
01X-XXXXXXXX

Jihyo-yah

we really need to meet now

i can't handle this anymore

everything is turning upside down

•••

Jihyo read the message from Namjoon and she's agree with him. They really need to do something. She's planning to go without other knowing so she have to leave when the members are not in the dorm.

Today is Mina and Nayeon's turn to stay in the hospital to take care of Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon so, they left early.

Sana still locked herself in her room.

Tzuyu is going to follow Dahyun visiting her parents.

Momo is going to practice dancing as usual.

As all of them leave, Jihyo grabs her cap and face mask before she left.

•••

Namjoon waits patiently for the TWICE's leader to come. Suddenly, he saw a figure waving happily to him.

Namjoon smiles widely knowing that is the girl that he missed the most. Jihyo enters the cafe and immediately went for a hug.