29

A/N ; A long story mode is coming.

•••

(Story mode)

Reading all the messages, Nayeon smiles. Everyone is wishing her birthday but her smile faded when she read the last 4 messages.

"What did I just-" Nayeon frozes.

"This old man been testing my patience !"

Nayeon immediately wears her face mask and cap before she left the house in hurry.

She enters her car and starts the engine angrily. Then, she drives the car out from their apartment straight to Han River. She can't count how many traffic rules she have broken just to arrive at Han River.

As she parked the car safely, she slams the car door and rush to find Namjoon and Jeongyeon.

And from far, she can immediately detects two tall figures hiding behind a big bush.

"Yah, where is that old man ? Let me kick his ass to-"

Jeongyeon immediately shuts Nayeon's mouth with her hands.

"Shhh ! You might expose us, idiot !" scolds Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon points at Seokjin and Jisoo who are sitting next to each other on a bench.

Nayeon's blood boils as she can't watch the two anymore. She walks angrily to the two person, with her face as red as the mad emoji.

"So, all this time I've been fooled by both of you ? My own boyfriend and my OWN bestfriend ?!" asks Nayeon as she pressed the word 'own' to make it clear.

"Nayeon, I can explain-"

"Forget your explanation."

Nayeon cuts Jisoo's words.

"I can't believe you two anymore. First, you guys texted each other but covered it up by saying he wanted to make a surprise to me. Second, the airport news. And now this ?" the bunny girl asks in disbelief.

"Hey, grandma. Let us explain first." said Seokjin.

"Yeah, explain all of this bullshit."

"Language, grandma !" scolds Seokjin but Nayeon just rolled her eyes.

"I bet you have read my message, right ?"

"What ? The one where you said 'I might not have the same feelings towards you anymore' ? Yeah, I even screenshot it."

Seokjin chuckles.

"Yeah, that one. It's true though."

Nayeon frozes. She was expecting for him to comfort her but he admits ?!

"I-it's true ?"

"Yes, Nayeon-ie."

"So... You really don't have the same feelings anymore ?" Nayeon's eyes begin to make a pool.