THE MAFIA QUEEN- 1

ONE

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned as I slid out of bed and shut it off. I walked to my bathroom and cut on the water letting it heat up as I brushed my teeth.

I rinsed my mouth out and stripped climbing in the shower. I washed all over with my Cherry and Vanilla body wash. And I washed my hair with my Cherry Blossom shampoo and conditioner.

I shut the water off and grabbed a towel drying off then wrapping it around my body. I climbed out of the shower and made my way to my closet. I slipped on a red lacy underwear set and proceeded to choose an outfit.

I slipped on a big comfy gray sweater with some skinny black jeans. I also slipped on some gray air force ones.

 I also slipped on some gray air force ones

I brushed my hair out and put it in a tight high ponytail

I brushed my hair out and put it in a tight high ponytail. I went to my vanity and put some baby oil on my face just to give it moisture and shine. I also applied some lip balm and I sprayed on some Cherry and Vanilla perfume.

I put some Cherry and Vanilla lotion on my arms before sliding my sleeves down. I applied a little mascara and grabbed my phone, keys, and bag and made my way downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

I kissed her cheek and sat down at the table as she set a plate of avocado toast in front of me. I thanked her and quickly ate and then made my way out to my car and off to school.

After a quick 15 minute drive I pop arked in the school parking lot and headed inside when all of a sudden I'm on the ground with a heavy weight on me

After a quick 15 minute drive I pop arked in the school parking lot and headed inside when all of a sudden I'm on the ground with a heavy weight on me. I looked up and saw Camilla one of my best friends.

I looked behind her to see Reagan laughing his ass off. After Camilla got off of me. I smacked Reagan in the back of the head and that shut him up real quick.

He glared at me as he rubbed the back of his head grumbling profanities. I chuckled lightly and made my way to my locker while the two goofballs followed.

We then headed to class and heard whispers of new kids coming. I frowned but shrugged as classes flew by vfx and soon it was the end of the day and I headed home.

As I got in my room I stripped down to my underwear and took off my bra slipping on a big shirt instead and I got in bed and watched Netflix until I fell asleep.

♤♤♤

Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed. Updates are slow but they are coming. Next chapter something big will happen. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and if you want you can comment, vote and continue to read.
Adíos♤