THE MAFIA QUEEN- 2

♤♤♤

I had just arrived at school and parked. I slid out of my car and locked it and headed inside the school building. I went to my locker and saw the idiots leaning on it.

As I got closer they got off my locker and I smiled. I opened it up and got everything I needed and we started heading to class as we heard whispers of new students today.

I just shrugged and we continued to class and sat in our regular at the back. Cam, Reagan and I just chatted until the bell rang when the teacher walked in. I pulled out my notebook and pen and jotted down notes that I would need when I got the idea to do a prank.

I whispered to Cam and Reagan my plan and they smirked while nodding. I raised my hand and asked to be excused and I grabbed my stuff and walked out and waited for about 10 minutes and Cam and Reagan came out.

Ok so my plan is to prank the principal. We were gonna tape him to his chair and write all over his face while he sleeps and then we're gonna fill his car with packing peanuts and wrap his car in gift wrap.

So we left the school and headed to the store to get all the supplies we needed and head back before 1st period was over. Once we had all the stuff we started on his car first. We started by filling the car with packing peanuts and then we completely wrapped it in gift wrap.

 We started by filling the car with packing peanuts and then we completely wrapped it in gift wrap

We then headed inside and went to his office and found him sleeping. A few years ago in our sophomore year we found out that our principal is a deep sleeper. We got started by taping him to his chair and then we painted and drew dicks all over his face.

After we exited just as the bell rang and we ran off to class. We were about 1o minutes late. We hurried to class still laughing and opened the door. The class went silent as we finally looked up. There were some new students at the front but one caught my eye.

He had brown slicked back hair with tattoos that stopped at his neck. He also had grayish-blue eyes. I snapped out of it and we headed to our seat. The teacher stood up and called us to the front.

"Why are you three late to my class?", he questioned. I put on my innocent and scared looked and got my voice right. "I'm sorry we're late Mr Wright. We had to meet with the principal and then I had to go home for a family emergency. Again I'm sorry we're late sir it won't happen again I swear", I said in a soft voice with teary eyes but on the inside I was dying laughing.

He nodded and turned walking back to his seat and I smirked but put my innocent look back up as he glanced at us again. We went to our seat and I chuckled lightly and fist bumped my best friends.

♤♤♤

Hey guys so I hope you enjoyed. Next chapter I will have a surprise. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and please read if you want. Anyways that's it
Adíos