Three

The following day, before waking up, I started to feel nervous, really REALLY nervous. How should I approach Jongdae? Oh my gosh! Can't believe I have a crush on him! I've barely known him...

"Hey, are you okay? You don't seem fine, I mean look at your face, have you slept anything that night?" I thought Alice was actually worried for me, till I saw her pervy face looking at me.

"Shut up, girl! I haven't had my best night, so that means my behaviour it's not going to be on the optimistc side. Just a warning" Alice laughed and kept packing her things into her handbag.

As the day moved on, I began to feel less nervous and I really enjoy it. You know whyt? Well, I hadn't run into Jongdae, I bet it was cuz of that. Our classes weren't the same since we had different schedules, that meant we had little opportunities to coincide on this day.

However it wan't the case, since my friend and I, after finishing the classes and going out of the college building, saw Jongdae with the other guys who usually sit with him. I thought there could be a chance that he didn't notice our presence, but nope ! Lucky me (yay)... He saw us, well I guess me, and he began to go towards where we were while talking with the two other boys, guess he was explaining the reasons behind his action.

"Y/N, how are you doing? I haven't thought I find you so soon!" He smiled with that beautiful and precious smile of him... Okeeey! Where are you? Focus!

"Hi" If anyone was looking at me I can figure out I was like a total dumb over there. My face wasn't cooperating with me at all and my voice had left me while ago.

"I wanted to introduce you to my two friends. This one is Baekhyun" The smaller one gave a cute smile. He was kinda hot too. "And this is Chanyeol" He waved at me.

"Nice to meet you y/n. Jongdae told us you two meet yesterday" Chanyeol was the one to talk.

"Mmh" Was everything I could say. Gosh there were 3 guys talking to me, and they were total badasses!

My friend cleared her throat and with her best smile introduces herself to the boys. "No one seems to care... but I'll introduce myself anyway, I'm Alice. Nice to meet the three of you"

"Sorry!" Jongdae laughed. "It wasn't on purpose" How can he be so adorable?

"So, you two are in our class, right?" Baekhyun asked.

We two nod.

"I think I haven't seen you in any" He added.

"Oh, really?" Alice answered since she noticed I was on one of those silly moments where no words seems to be out of my mouth. Plus the excessive of blush in my face I don't want to talk about. "I think we can say the same, you know? We haven't noticed you till few days ago"

After a little talking with those super nice boys. Sorry, after Alice and those super nice boys had a little talked about this and that, we said goodbye to them.

"We need to hurry up, I'm sorry but if you don't mind we can meet up some day after class" Jongdae's suggestion killed me. And I don't know why, but I have the impression he was looking at me, like way more than Alice. Maybe it's cuz he wanted me to say something to prove me or... whatever! I don't know but this guy is, is driving me crazy and the worse part is that he ain't doing absolutely anything! I got it! I'm a total dumb, obsessive and pitiful human being! 

"Sure!" The excitement of my friend got me out of my thoughts. She looked at me with the intention to make me realize I should say something.

"O-oh, yeah! It'll be fine!" Welp, with that brilliant sentence and the beautiful tone I'd put I think I can retire myself of this life, no one has to know about my existence ever, just disappearing would be completely okay...

"We count on you! I wanna get to know more about you two" Baekhyun said. I have no idea if it was true or just to make a good impresion, but perhaps Alice was kinda interesting while she was talking with them. One thing is clear, my presence was a completely zero since I haven't been able to interact at all, that's why I don't believe he said those words refering to me.

"If it's not much trouble, would you mind if we bring some friends with us?" Chanyeol was the one who asked this out of nowhere. "We were to meet with them one day of this week, and I don't think it'd bad if we all go together. But of course, I'm asking, don't feel pressure., and if you don't wanna go with them, no problem, other day would be" Smiley face.

"I don't have nothing against meeting your friends" My friend, again, answered. But the boys looked at me, bet I had to say something.

"No pr-problem, it'll be funnier!"  Yay, my high pitched tone was so convenient. God, I want to get out of here, I even don't know what I'm saying.

"Okay, so no problem. We'll keep in touch!" Jongdae said. The other two also bid farewell us, but as they were passing by Alice and me, Jongdae looked at my eyes and... I swear he smiled, but why? He just coud go ahead, and stop with those irresistible glances.

When the boys (finally) left, Alice looked at me with a serious face at me and sighed.

"Y/n, you seriously need someone to train on how to interact with the opposite sex" After saying that sad truth, she smiled. "All time you were..., like you know? You stayed there without saying anything. I dunno you seem..." She was trying to find a word to describe me. Easy.

"I seemed the dumbest person you could ever find in our entire planet! I perfectly know Alice! I'm....sick of this attitude! I looked away. Then I put my head over my friend's shoulder. "Could you help me? Could you teach on how to treat guys? How to talk with them? How to look at them without being a dumbfounded?" After all those questions, I raised my head and look at my friend with my best puppy's face.

She looked at me for a second and then, with a caring look on her face: "I'm here with you y/n. I dunno if you're going be able to say something to Jongdae since he's going to be like an experiment to prove your progress with guys, but I swear, you're gonna talk to boys!" She laughed cuz I was putting a pouty face when she said the part about Jongdae. I want to be with him, he's the one I like! Guess this is going to be hard.

"Thanks" I smiled at my friend and hugged her. I love her so freaking much. She gave me comfort in those moments when I needed the most. She's the best friend I could ever have, and I'm totally thankful for it.

We two continued our way to the residence, though we stopped by a small café to drink something and Alice gave me some tips to communicate with boys. It was, how should I say it? Really funny! We kinda turned the lessons into a parody! We were laughing the whole time! I have no clue how I'm going to get through this!

Ah! Apparently, the boys gave a number to Alice and had texted her if we could meet in two days, since my connection with the conversation was awful I didn't listen to what they were saying or doing (how could I be so lost on my thoughts? They even gave to my friend their number!)  Well, guess I should train a little bit too hard to keep a normal conver with them for this new occasion.

Wish me good luck, I think I'm going to need it!