Tonight I'm Yours

"How are you love? I missed you," her asks her as he lays in bed after a late night with his boys. He closes his eyes and imagines her there, beside him. 

"I saw that you were out late babe," she giggles into the phone. "Did you enjoy yourself?" she whispers as she cuddles her pillow wishing it was his warm body against her.

"I did enjoy myself. But...," he lets the sentence die as he listens to her soft breaths over the phone.

"But what?" she asks softly. She can picture him laying on his bed. His white t-shirt on the floor and his black jeans low on his hips. His body is perfection. One arm behind his head while he holds his phone with the other hand. His smile, God how she misses his smile and dimples. 

"But, you weren't there with me. The music was playing but all I wanted was your body dancing and touching me. Fuck babe, I really miss you," he mumbles. She smiles and closes her eyes picturing his body against her. They haven't seen each other in so long. His hectic schedule and her vacation in Australia hasn't allowed him to visit her. 

Jo giggles against the phone picturing his drunken state.

"Babe, you're drunk aren't you?" she whispers as she hears some rustling in the background.

"I took off my pants and no, I'm not drunk. Maybe a little," he sighs. 

"Are your boxers still on?" she asks softly. 

He laughs loudly into the phone as he runs his hand through his unruly long hair. 

"What are you trying to ask me Jo?" he replies playfully. He listens to her as her giggles turn into soft sighs. 

"Are you wearing the boxers I sent you?" she responds. 

He looks down ad the now tight black boxer briefs she sent him last week. They are looking a little snug at the moment. Nothing Jo can't fix. He thinks to himself as he slowly brings his hand to his chest as he touches himself and moves his hand to the edge of his boxers. 

"I am wearing them them. Everyday babe. But I have to tell you something..." his voice dies off as a moan comes through the phone. 

Jo's heart begins to beat faster. Is he...he can't be...is he? 

"Hero?" she asks softly as she begins to move herself back on the pillows. 

"Yeah babe?" he asks with a grunt. 

She closes her eyes and brings her hand to her belly. Pretending they are his long, strong, and calloused fingers that are touching her. Her fingers skimming over her soft skin as they leave a trail towards her panties.

"Hero...what...what are you doing?" she gasps as her fingers lift the edge of her panties.

"I'm touching myself babe," he moans loudly into the phone. He can hear her breathing louder causing him to tighten the grip wrapped around his hard cock. "Oh fuck, I wish you were here Jo."

Her hand fits perfectly around him when ever they are together. Her soft and gentle touch manages to send him over the edge every time.

"Hero..." she moans and it takes a lot to prevent himself from cumming all over himself. 

"Let me hear you again Jo," he tells her. Her erratic breathing and gentle moans takes him back to the image of Jo on her knees in front of him. Her warm mouth wrapped around him, teasing him. 

"Hero, baby...I'm so close" she whimpers into the phone. 

Her fingers grazing her entrance causes her legs to shake. She hears him grunt over the phone. She know s he's close. His noises have become louder and sexier.

"Jo...Jo...God you feel so good," he moans. 

She closes her eyes and imagines Hero sitting behind her tracing patterns on her belly as his other hand moves down. Touching her, there

"Oh God, Hero!" she cries out. 

She can hear him saying, open wider for me babe, like he always does. 

Her eyes closed she whimpers and does as he says moving her fingers over herself. Her vision goes white and her body convulses against the pillows and sheets. 

"Fuck, Jo!" he grunts and moans. 

She opens her eyes as her legs close and pulls her hand from her panties. Her fingers and panties wet from her orgasm.

That was the most intense experience she's had over the phone with Hero. 

"Babe?" he giggles softly. "My boxers seemed to have gotten soiled. Will you send me some more? Because I will not be able to keep up with your sexy ass phone sex."

She laughs into the phone. "Shut up! As long as you send me some new panties too cause mine are dirty too."

He sighs and whispers, "Anything for you my love. I love you."

"I love you," she whispers back.