First Night Back

*buzz buzz buzz*

His hair softly touching her skin as she moved beneath him. Her hands wildly pulling at him. Small fingers wrapped around the strands and pulled his hair.

"Fuck, do that again baby" he moaned against her warmth as she pulled harder.

*buzz buzz buzz*

"Ugh what is that noise?" He mumbles against her warm and sweet skin.

"Just ignore it" she moans, pulling on his soft hair.

"I can't, hold up" he says. The nagging sound coming from the table besides the bed.

Hero comes up from between her thighs and pulls his body up. He reaches across to check his phone. The phone flashing with Sam's name. He has the full intention of ignoring it when he turns to look at the beautiful woman in his bed. He hadn't seen her in months and all he wanted was to lose himself in her the way the used to.

Her blonde hair wild on the pillows beneath her. Her eyes looking at him hungrily. She is biting her bottom lip and slowly licking her lip afterwards. She is seducing him without even trying. Her body a beacon calling him. The way her legs are splayed open, ready for him. He can see the glistening paradise from this angle and all he wants is to taste her again and again.

In the end, he gathers all his strength and slides his finger over the screen to answer the phone.

"Hey man, what's up?" he answers cooly.

"Where are you? We've been waiting 30 minutes to read through the script. Have you seen Jo? She hasn't been answering her phone." he asks out of breath.

Hero runs his hand through his hair wondering if he should tell him where Jo is.

Under him.

"Dude, sorry man I over slept. I don't know where Jo is," he replies to Sam as he slides his hand up her leg. He reaches her and runs one finger up her sweetness gathering her wetness.

She throws her head back and grabs onto the sheets tightly. A loud moan escapes her mouth.

"What the fuck was that man? Bro, do you have a chick with you? Oh shit. I'll hang up big boy." Sam laughs into the phone. The line goes dead.

He continues to rub her up and down. Her hips are lifting and moving in the sexiest way. He pulls away and she gasps at the loss of his touch.

"Fuck babe we need to go, they are waiting for us." He plops down softly next to her body. Pulling her up against his body.

"No," she whines as she kisses and licks his neck.

She lifts her leg and brings it over his body. Her hips slowly grinding on his hardness. She looks down at their bodies sliding against one another.

"Babe, watch it," he chuckles as she continues to torture him. "We have to go. We are already late-" he grunts as she fully straddles him and lowers herself onto him.

"Fuck!" they both grunt as their bodies are joined.

"They can wait. We are already late. 15 minutes more, please?" She moans softly against his lips.

Kissing her back he wraps his arms around her body. She continues moving on him and he moves to match her rhythm.

Her hands claw at his chest as she continues riding him at the slow torturous pace. Slowly lifting up her hips she drops on him hard taking him all the way.

"Fuck, Hero you feel so good," she moans falling forward losing her grip.

Her chest against his, Hero takes advantage of the position.

"Hold on tight babe, this is going to be hard and fast" he whispers in between kisses on her neck.

He pulls out of her feeling the wetness from her drip down his cock. He slams back into her and she screams into the silent room.

"That's it babe. Feel all of me" he chants encouraging her.

She flips her hair back and it's the sexiest scene. He continues slamming back into her. Their bodies slick and the sounds of their skins slapping against each other bring him close to the edge.

"Oh God, I am coming" she moans over and over as her body shakes and he lets go of her slightly to kiss her lips.

His kiss muffling her moans and his groans.

"Fuck babe, I am so close" he whimpers against her lips.

Her body goes rigid and he feels her walls clench around him. Pressure starts at the bottom of his spine and his vision goes white and he moans her name over and over as he spills himself insider her.

"Jo, fuck. Jo, I love you" he whispers as his body pulses and he rolls her over to his side.

He kisses her chest, over her heart. She reaches for him and runs her fingers through his soaked hair moving it to the side.

He trails lazy kisses up her neck, across her cheek, and he finds her lips. Soft and warm to the touch. He teases her with his tongue and she opens up and kisses him back. She pulls him closer and she sighs wrapping her arms around his neck.

Breaking the kiss, Jo smiles at Hero and she begins giggling.

"Hero, I love you" she tells him as lays kisses all over his face. He missed those three words coming from her.

He laughs along with her dreaming of the day this becomes his every day life. Her in his arms, in their own bed, in their own home. He will continue fighting for her, she deserves nothing but the best in the world.

With one last final kiss, he smacks her butt and she yelps making her giggle some more. It's the sweetest sound and he wished he could bottle it up.

"Alright babe, up you go" he says and he picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. Her small frame fits like a missing puzzle piece on him.

She holds on tightly to his neck and she watches him in awe.

Hero turns on the faucet in the shower, finding the perfect temperature for her.

She shrieks as he walks into the warm water with her still wrapped around him.

He slides her body down and the addictive pull is there again. Leaning down, their lips touch reminding him of the first time they kissed. Innocent and soft kisses is what started this in the first place.

"You are perfect," he tells her.

"You are beautiful," she tells him as she lays a soft kiss on his chest over his heart, like he had done to her earlier.