Family Dinner

Closing down my MacBook, I sat up and stretched my arms over my head. Turning to my right, my back cracked.

"Whoa!" I gasped. That was so loud.

Looking around my room and my eyes land on the clock, I knew that I should have started getting ready. We are supposed to meet downstairs in an hour to get in the crew van to have a "family dinner, as Anna called it. I giggled at the cheesy name.

In the shower, I washed and scrubbed my body. Pouring vanilla body wash on the washcloth I moved it over my body. Taking showers during this time of day felt weird. I preferred morning showers and if needed, bed time showers.

Drying my body with a white fluffy towel, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was smiling. I held the towel against my chest. I touched my lips with my fingers.

I still felt the warmth and slow touch of his lips against mine.

He kissed me.

Closing my eyes, the memories rushed back.

We were filming the very sensual couch scene yesterday. I had showered twice just for that scene. It got steamy. It got hot. It got....hard.

We were directed to take the lead to make it as natural as possible. I took a deep breath and turned to him. He was sitting on the couch already and I was standing in front of him. I gave him a goofy smile.

It was our thing. Every time we were about to act out a "monkey times" scene, as like to call it. I gave him a silly smile and he returned one with crossed his eyes. It was our inside joke. It always put me to ease to know that we are both goofballs. That this was just, him and I. Friends. Co-workers.

I smiled again.

Nothing.

His eyes were roaming my body. I could feel the room getting hotter. He hadn't moved his eyes from my legs. Instinctively, I pressed my thighs together and his gaze quickly landed on mine.

His usual blue eyes were dark and hooded. His mouth slightly opened as his tongue teased his lips.

My heart was beating so hard.

This wasn't our usual friendly silent banter.

What is he doing?

He leaned forward and reached around my thighs pulling me closer to him. I had read the script so many times that I knew what came next, was not in the script.

I placed my hands on his shoulders to hold myself, his hands had travelled higher than usual. I felt his fingers dig into my thighs. A light tap on the leg and I understood what he wanted. I climbed on him and straddled him. I was still sitting up on my knees and his face was close to my chest. He nuzzled my breasts.

An involuntary gasp escaped my lips.

His eyes found mine and they were blazing. His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me in closer and that was when I felt him.

Yes. All of him.

He was pressing against the thin yoga pants I was wearing. I had never felt him like this. I had never felt him, period.

My eyes were glued to his as I moved gently on him. Grinding my hips in a circular motion.

He growled. With his mouth slightly opened, I watched as he bit his bottom lip. I felt his hands travel down my back and stopped right above my hips. He squeezed and pulled me down closer to him.

"Oh!" I moaned. I could feel myself getting wet and I did not know how to react.

I was turned on. I was hot. I wanted more of this man who was slowly licking my neck and leaving a trail of kisses until he reached my lips.