Chapter Five

^ As I Hunged the Phone Up , I pulled into the driveway at My House , but I see another car ,I get's out the car and walks into the house , I see my dad sitting on the couch laughing and talking with my mom .

I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my own two eyes, never thought my mom would be talking to this asshole again , 

Jayda: MOM  WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE ! 

Mom : Calm down baby , he just came too apoligzed  , we don't use that tone in this house and you know it .

Jayda: But mama , you know what this man did to us and you dumb enough to fall for him again , I am leaving ! 

Mom: you not going no damn where , you are going to listen what your father has to say to you 

Jayda : you know what fuck you and him . I am leaving like I said don't call my fucking phone cause I will not answer ,

dad : Jayda .... Jayda Wait , you don't say that to your parents I just came to say sorry , I didn't want no trouble , I am really sorry .

Jayda : oh for real daddy ? your sorry now you held me down while your very OWN Brother raped me , remember all them times you would lock me in my room with nothing to eat , starving for days , having to go to school with bruise marks all over me , people asking me what happened , but your sorry , your sorry's will never be accepted because I am through with you SO GET  THE FUCK OUT , OR I AM LEAVING !

dad : but Jayda ..... babygirl listen 

Jayda : no dad , ain't shit else you can do to hurt me , I done felt every feeling except death . SEE YOU MOM LATER !

^  As I walked to my car , I felt someone Grab me , and I turned around it was My Dad 

Jayda : DAD LET GO OF ME !

Dad : You gone regret this shit , i'm  coming back for you bitch .

^ I unlocked my door got in real fast and locked all my doors and started crying , felt like my heart dropped all the way to my ass . 

I get a text from Domnique .

Domnique: Can I see you ?

Jayda : yeah ... sure I really need someone to talk too right now 

Dominque : *Drops Location *

^ Arrives 5 mins later ^

Jayda : Hey '' Little Baby "

Dominque : oh you got jokes I see * laughs * but wassup what's wrong ?

Jayda : its a lot wrong , but is you down to listen though , because I swear I need to get this shit off my chest .

Dominque: you know um down to listen * wipes tears from her eyes * 

Jayda : thank you .... okay so when I was 14 years old I was living with my dad because my mom went jail at the age of 11 , when I was 11 and 12 I was living in foster homes , never really knew my dad ,  I always lived with my mom because it was just me and her , when I went to go live with my dad at the age of 14 , he never really wanted me there with him , I could see it in his eyes . until one day My uncle  came to live with us for a month in half I could see the way he looked at me up and down , I knew something wasn't right with him , one night I went to bed , my dad him came in my room locked the door , so I wouldn't try to get out , my dad held me down while my uncle raped me , at the age of 15 my mom got of jail , and when she got of jail I told my mom what had happened and my uncle and dad went to jail for raped and other things they did to innocent people . but now he's out of jail and he keeps saying sorry  but I am not accepting that .

Dominque : * mouth dropped * man babygirl you done been through a lot , but you know what i'm going to make sure that sick ass nigga . don't touch you , or uma bust a cap in his ass .

Jayda : i'll be alright , it was good seeing you though .

Dominque : you know you my girl , i'll always be there for you no matter what okay babygirl 

Jayda : Pinky Promise .... ?

Dominque : yes ...

Jayda : come get on my snap 

Dominque : alright bet ..

Jayda : this picture is cute , i'm going to post it . is one of your little thots going to get mad ?

Dominque : girl , what thots you the only one for real .

Jayda : *blushes *

get me to 15 followers and ill post chapter 6 and also what do you think will happened next ? will her dad find her ?  and also go check out my new book {pretty hurts}