Chapter Eleven

Jayda P.O.V

I Wake's up and get's ready for the hell hole , they call school 

I wanted to get cute today , so I put on this outfit even though um poking like hell .

pretty and pregnant 

liked by 500,000 others

I noticed I haven't been getting comment's on my pictures lately , bitches be hating anyways um caring Dominque baby and so is another bitch ,

um not not worried about  nobody else but me and my baby fuck the others .

I arrived at school , hungry as shit so I goes to the cafeteria and get's some breakfast , I see Layton and her bum ass friends staring me down .

if these bitches wont some problems i'll give to to them pregnant or not .

after I get done with eating my food , I throw it away and head to class I get to leave early because i'm a junior .

so after first block I get to go home .

* after 1st block *

I head out the building and goes to my car , I get this call from a person that's not in my contacts so I answered and it was my dad .

{conversation with dad ]

dad : I heard you pregnant , congrats sweetheart

Jayda : why the fuck are you calling my phone , I told you to stay the fuck away from me i'm through with you and mom bullshit , I deserve better than what ya'll put me through and my baby most def not going through it either , with every breathe in my body nobody else will raise what I birth , and that's where yall fucked up at !

dad : listen bitch , I did not call to hear this bullshit i'll kill you and yo fucking baby bitch you better watch the fuck out , sleep with one eye open !

Jayda : I don't have to do a damn thing you don't tell me what the fuck to do i'm half grown I don't have to listen to none of yall , you don't buy shit for me everything that I own I bought it my self . so do me a favor and go fuck yo self .

dad ; fuck you whore .

* hangs up phone *

I can't believe my dad said those words to me but it's okay um used to this shit this what happens when you have toxic parents .

but I promise um going to be a better person so on in life , I just want everything to be okay again um so ready for my babygirl to get here .

she makes my life so much better for her i'll cross any ocean 

Dominque P.O.V

I haven't heard from Jayda in a while I guess she's really through you can tell when a girl really fed up , cause they won't never come around again .

I really miss her and um hoping that she'll let me see my baby when it's born 

and I wish Layton would stop acting so crazy and let me see my baby 

he was born july 29th haven't seen a picture haven't heard from her or nothing 

um so fed up with this bullshit , I just want to be in my babies life especially Jayda I really got a soft spot for her .

hopefully Jayda could get over all this and we could start all over again but we'll see 

Chapter Twelve and Thirteen will be posted Tommorow !