stage door

I didn't know how fast I changed back into my normal clothes, but believe me, it's a record. I quickly wipe away my make up before jumping up.

I really want to go stagedooring (I don't know if that's a word.. it isn't in ny phone's dictionary..) it's my first stagedoor after all!

I open the door and walk outside, only to be greeted by all of the fansies. I laugh as I wave at all of them.

Dan, Chaz and Jacob are already there. I grab my sharpie out of my pocket and walk towards the closest Fansie.

"Hey." I say as I arrive at her. "Oh My God! Hello! Can you please sign this!" She happily says, holding out her Playbill.

"Ofcourse, what's your name?" I ask her as I sign her Playbill. "Jessica! But you can call me Jess!" She says happily. I smile at her and we take some more pictures before I move on to the others.

It was amazing, and I told all of them to tag me in the pictures. I walk over to the next fansie when I feel someone covering my eyes, right as I was about to talk.

I hear some of the girls infront of me snicker and I sigh. "Guess who?" I hear someone ask. "Sky.." I say, sounding a little bit annoyed. "Nope." The hands are removed from my eyes, and I see Ben standing behind me. Sky right next to him.

"It's me." Ben says with a laugh. I push him aside playfully, but he grabs my wrists and kisses me instead.

The fansies around us cheer. I laugh and pull apart. "You two are so cute!" A girl around 16 years old says. "Thank you." I say with a smile before signing her Playbill.

"I wish my boyfriend was like that with me." She says, sounding sad. "I'm sure your boyfriend is special on his own way." I say with a smile.

"Yes he is. He is special because he use his girlfriends." She says before turning around and walking away. I frown, before jumping over the fench without thinking.

"What do you mean?" I ask her as I arrive at her. She looks up at me and smiles sadly. "He's using me. He threatens me if I don't do what he says. And I'm to afraid to brake up with him. Nobody knows." She says before turning around and running away.

I stand there, frozen, as some of the guards come running towards me. "Are you alright?" One of them asks concerned. I slowly nod and stand there for a few more seconds before I walk back to the theater with them.

I walk into my dressing room, clean up some stuff, before grabing my bag and walk out of the door.

"Hey Lizzy! Hold on!" I hear someone say. I turn around to see Ben and Sky running towards me. "What happened?" They ask as they arrive at me.

"There was this girl, she said something about her boyfriend not being the greatest in the world. After that she just turned around and walked away, not really saying something. I run up to her, wanting to know what's wrong. She was around 15 guys, and she was being used, abused. Why?" I ask, looking up at them.

"I think it's time to get back to the hotel." Ben says with a smile, pulling his dance bag further onto his shoulder.

I nod, and we both walk towards the hotel, even though it is already night.
Ben walks me towards my room to find a small note on the door.
I frown and take it off of it.

Hey Liz (and probably Ben)
I though you guys wanted to sleep with each other again, especially after last night. I'm staying with Dan and the other guys for the rest of our time here. (Mostly because I can't have you two alone around me, in one room)
Goodnight,
Steph

"Are you okay with that?" Ben asks, who was reading the small note over my shoulder.

I nod as I open the door. "Yes, I was already about to ask you." I say, slightly blushing. "It's alright, I don't mind.. Tomorow morning I'm gonna grab my stuff from my room." He answers.

"Thanks Ben." I say with a smile. After quickly changing we both get into separate beds. It took me a while to fall asleep, because I was to scared to close my eyes.

On the other side, Ben was fast asleep within 10 minutes.

I peek out of the window when I hear some midnight rain ticking against the window. I sigh and turn around again.

Now not only my fear, but also the rain was keeping me awake.

I heard something creak in the hallway, probably some guest walking to his room. I frowned as a loud thunder struck the sky.

I screamed, loudly, and covered my ears as tears started to stream down my cheeks.

Within 10 seconds I felt some strong arms folding around my torso. "It's alright, it's okay. The thunder can't harm you." Ben whispers in my ear.

Hearing his voice already made me calm down a bit. "Did you even sleep?" Ben asks me. I slowly shake my head and he sighs. "Next time tell me, I'm here for you." He says.

I nod and slowly fall asleep in Ben's arms, already feeling more comfy.

Words: 913
Another one! I hope you like it!
I just started my vacation, so I hope I can still do this without getting a writer's block.
Love you'll
~Alex