Prologue

Harry Potter the boy-who-Lived, Everybody Expected a boy with a hero complex, overly brave, and someone who Jump before they think, But no, they got a happy, social butterfly, who always wants to make friends, Sassy when need to, Loyal but not too much, Bookworm, so on the first year of Hogwarts express Harry was sitting alone Humming a toon while reading a book when the door opened.

Harry pov

I was alone reading, Humming the theme song from a show called 'That's so Raven' When the Compartment Door Opened to Reveal a boy with slicked-back blond hair, very Pale skin, and Silvery-Blue eyes, "So it is true Harry Potter, The Boy-who-Lived is Coming to Hogwarts" He said with an Exited tone, I smile and nod, He sits in front of me, "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" He Stick's his hand out and I shake it.

A few Minutes Later after we made some small Talk Two boy's who looked to be both Twins Open the Door "Oh look, Forge, there are some New Firsties!", I Look at them confused then I smile "Hi! do you wanna sit with us!" Draco looked at me with a weird face, he was about to open his mouth when I gave him a glare, He then shut his mouth, "Sure why not" They both said at the same time.

After an hour, we learned that the Twins name were Fred and George Weasley and that they were 'Blood Traitors' and that Muggle-borns were called 'Mudblood' But I warned Draco that if he called anyone that I wouldn't hesitate to smite him when the door opened again, (hopefully, the last) To Reveal a girl with bushy hair "Hello, Have you seen a toad around here, Neville here lost it", "Oh, no! I'll go help you, I'll be right back guys" I smile, but I also see a little pink tint on each of there cheek's I wonder if they're sick, I look back at the girl and walk out "Harry, Harry Potter" I lend out my hand, her eyes brighten and shakes it " Hermione, Hermione Granger".

Soon The Train stop's and I see Hagrid waving people over to boats "Firs' years, Firs' years over here", I walk over to the boats after I wave the Twins goodbye, "Four' a boat" Hagrid says as me, Draco, Hermione, a girl with a pug like face, and an Italian I'm guessing by his Accent also hop in.

As we enter we see a woman with one of those bun's that give you a headache walk up, " I am the Minerva McGonagall, but Professor McGonagall to you all, now before we go in there are Four houses you all will be sorted in, There is Gryffindor, I am the head of house, we value courage, bravery, nerve, and chivalry, There is Hufflepuff, their head of house is Professor Sprout, they value hard work, patience, justice, and Loyalty, There is also Ravenclaw, Their head of house is Professor Flitwick, they value Intelligent's, creativity, learning, and wit, Then there is Slytherin, Their head of house is Professor Snape, they value ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness" Her voice notably got lower when she spoke about Slytherin, I'm guessing she's not too fond of that house, she leaves to go back to the dining hall.

Soon Professor McGonagall comes back telling us to follow her, as we enter I see the roof is designed to look like stars, I see an old Hat on a pillow, and what looks like a face on it, then it starts singing.

  "Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,

But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your black,
Your sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in ,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in ,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old,
if you've got a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)

For I'm a Thinking Cap!" It finishes, then I see people getting called up.

Soon Draco got called and before the Hat was even on his head it yelled "Slytherin!" He looks at me and gives me a smile, I giggle and give a thumbs up then I hear " Potter, Harry" The Dining hall goes silent, as I walk up to the chair and the hat goes on my head 'Ah, Harry Potter I've been waiting for you, hmm Very Loyal, Hard-working, very courageous, thirst for Knowlege and very ambitious hmm Do you know were you want to go',  "No sir, but me were you see fit", 'Hmm Alright then I'll put you in-', "HUFFLEPUFF", The entire Hufflepuff stands up clapping, as the sorting hat gets lifted off my head, I smile as I run to the table and greet my table mates.

Soon the feast ended and I met a fourth year by the name of Cedric Diggory, and two first years, Justin Finch-Fletchley, and Susan Bones, As we got to our Common rooms the Prefect's explained to us the rules and we went to our dorms, I got roomed with Justin since there weren't that many Hufflepuffs we got a room all too our selves, I got changed into my PJ's and got into Bed Finishing the last few chapter's of potions, since I read all of the books for my classes, and a few extra ones that are made for 2-4th years, I know all the thing's I am going to learn, I see Justin clime into his bed, I close my book and smile at him, and oddly see his cheeks go pink, weird maybe he's sick too, soon I turn off my lamp and go to sleep.

I AM DONE YAY! I this Idea hit me like a truck so I hope you guys like it BYE!!!