Chapter 1.2

As I got up from my warm bed and stretch my legs I see Justin coming out of the shower, I see him both of our cheeks flush, I soon realize I was staring and squeaked putting my hand over my eyes. "I'll go u-um... I'll leave" he said while stumbling back to the bathroom. Justin comes back out fully clothed mind you. I go grab my extra clothes from my trunk and enter the bathroom to go shower and hopefully tame my unruly hair.

I head out of the Hufflepuff common room asking the Fat Frair for directions to the Mess Hall when I bump into Fred & George. I look up at the twins since they are at least a foot and a half taller than me "Hiya Fred! George!" I say enthusiastically. Fred flushed while George smiled. they agreed to help show me down to the mess hall. As we enter I look over at the Slytherin table and see Draco talking with the girl from yesterday. Pugsy? Punsy? Pansy! was her name. I wave to him as he sees me. He looks at me then back at Pansy before winking at me.

 I flush slightly as I see Fred gain a scowl. I look at him questionably before walking over to the Hufflepuff table and sitting next to Cedric. I start grabbing a few eggs and a few strips of bacon, but as I was grabbing the bacon strips a hand went over mine I look up to see who this hand belongs too. And see Cedric having red-tinted cheeks and looking at me. I take my hand away and apologized. I hear a voice and look over to see professor sprout handing a sheet of paper. she came over to me and handed me the paper that said '1st-year schedule' I look at it and notice I have double transfiguration first, I sigh and took the bacon-eating it.

-----------------------------------------

I walk into the Transfiguration classroom seeing a cat on Professor McGonagall desk, I guessed it was her because well... she is very famous in transfiguration. And it would be no surprise that she would be able to transfigure herself into a cat to trick the student to see where they would start off. I look at her giving a small smile, she looks at me then turned away. I was about to sit down when I see her give me a wink. I shake my head and sit down waiting for the class to start. 

A few minutes later as we wait for the class still loud as ever the cat jumped off to the floor and transformed into Professor McGonagall. The now quite class waited patiently for McGonagall to speak, for what felt like an eternity she finally opened her mouth " First thing's, first, I have one rule, and that is if there is any foolishness in my classroom I would not hesitate to kick you out." she said sternly. 

She looked over before having a few tethers of yarn fly onto each person desk " I want you to try and transfigure this tether of yarn into a knitting needle" she said before she showed us the incantation and how to perform the spell. 

I look down at the small tether of yarn before picturing one of Aunt Petunia's knitting needles. I say the spell before looking down and there in front of me is a baby blue knitting needle with golden patterning and crystal shards littered on it. I look at McGonagall who was staring at me wide-eye before giving me a small smile and walking over to me, "Mr. Potter, I would like to say I am well impressed, I knew you were gonna gain smarts from Lily side of the family, 10 points for Hufflepuff for completing it first and an extra 5 points for the extra touches" she said looking around the classroom before looking at me again "Mr. Potter, I was wondering if instead of these simple transfiguration lessons would you like to move onto a little more advanced lesson" she said with a twinkle in her eyes, I looked up at her and smiled and nodded.

-------------

After lunch was Potions with Ravenclaw and professor Snape... he doesn't seem to like me very much. Mostly cause in Dinner I noticed him bearing holes into the back of my head, and in breakfast, he was doing the same.