Air

A blinding flash of light erupted from a single point in the sky, and burning hot winds filled the open air. Ki had never felt air this hot before, 'The seen is unreal' he thought as he held up an arm over his face to block the wind. All the clouds in the sky moved towards the light but stopped a little ways off as if blocked by some sort of invisible barrier . At that point the clouds circled around the light, a swirling vortex of white and gray clouds, all circling around a single point of light in the sky. It was currently a sight to behold. Once the clouds had created a complete ring, from the light a crack emerged, and like glass it spiderwebbed out to the edge of the vortex of clouds. From the crack pieces of the sky started to fall away and where caught by some sort of force and they started to circle around the light.

What was left after all the peace fell was an empty hole to another space, one not of our world. No light shone through from this new place, even so the inside was clear to all viewing this spectacular event. A tall building made of granite and quartz stood proudly in the center of the window. Its architecture was similar to that of Greece. The building was surrounded by trees with dark purple leaves and blackish-purple trunks. There was a vast and colorful garden in front of the building with flowers of blue, pink, purple, red and orange. 

The crowd below stood in awe at the seen before them. It was beautiful indeed. But the beauty was quickly broken. Astonishment turned to terror, as a blood curdling roar came out of the window. A huge beast began to emerge from the strange space. The beast had a large fathered head and a sharp curved beak. It had a long serpentine body covered in white fathers and the legs of a bird. It had two sets of massive white feathered wings and a long fathered tale, with a large patch of long pinkish fathers at the end.

The beast sored gracefully out of the window blotching out the sun as it went by and was at the end of the horizon before anyone had time to proses what had just happened.

Everyone just stood there dumbfounded, until one person spoke up, saying "What was that that?". After that, it was pandemonium.