2. roommate

TWO
roommate

Marcus didn't meet his roommate until a week before the first semester started. He was living alone for a couple days, and he was digging it, but then the guy actually showed up.

His name was Andrew. He was tall, lanky - his body was seventy five percent legs. He was polite, but didn't talk much, and Marcus was grateful for that. He didn't know what he'd do if he got a roommate that talked as much as Ashton did.

Andrew dressed in all black, from head to toe. He had (obviously) dyed hair, the color a bright firetruck red. There were piercings all over him: his ears, his nose, his bottom lip - he wouldn't have been surprised if he had one on each nipple and even on the tip of his goddamn dick. But despite his slightly intimidating appearance, he was a decent guy.

At least he hoped so. There was always a chance he could turn on him, and while he was sleeping, suffocate him. Not that Marcus was making any generalizations or anything, but there was always a chance.

"Hey," Andrew said suddenly, pulling Marcus' attention away from his phone. "You mind if I have a friend come by real fast? I borrowed something of his and he needs it back."

Marcus shook his head. "Nah, go ahead, man," he replied. He wondered if his friend looked like a pin cushion, too.

"Thanks." Marcus just nodded, watched him return to organizing his things, then went back to texting Isaiah. The guy was complaining about his new dorm partner, saying he was a total asshole.

speed racer lol -
no joke, as soon as he came into the room, he gave me this hella dirty look. and I was like "bro wtf" but obviously I didn't say that. BECAUSE I'M NICE. Unlike some people smh.

marco polo -
oh. he sounds like an asshole. did he say anything to you?

speed racer lol -
No! he told me his name but that was it. and now he's been gone for the past 2 freaking hours. I really hope he's the type to never be in the dorm so I can bring August over. I miss my roommate from last year ): he switched schools though

marco polo -
damn, I'm sorry dude :/

speed racer lol -
Eh, I'll survive. I think August and I are renting an apartment together for next year anyway

Marcus paused, thumbs hovering over the keyboard when there was a knock at the door. Andrew got up and swung it open, walking back over to his bed to grab whatever it was that the guy following him in needed. He was tall, broad shoulders making the shirt he wore seem tighter than it was. He had tan skin and dark brown hair, a piercing in his arched nose. Not a pin cushion.

The stranger casted a glance toward Marcus, gaze traveling the length of his slouched form before reverting back to his friend. Marcus blinked, surprised at how cold his eyes were - he couldn't help but watch the two interact, talking in low voices.

"You have it, right?" The boy asked, running fingers through his hair, veins in his hand prominent. "Need it if I'm gonna sit through another fucking dinner with Paul."

                  Andrew snorted, something clutched in his hand, and he passed it over to his friend, making sure it was out of Marcus' sight. He frowned. "Yeah, got you," Andrew muttered, slapping him on the back. "Good luck. Just hearing about Paul makes me want to rip my hair out."