author's note.

Well there hello beautiful people...

   If you're reading this then you finished my first completed story on this account: SILO. However, this book was previously published on a different account of mine here on Wattpad. I don't want to go super into details, but basically this is my more "professional" account as in revising my works and not writing about famous people. I will continue to write on both accounts, but works published there will eventually be here as well.

   Now I just wanna sit and chat a bit if you don't mind.

   I have an old rusted silo on my property behind a couple of barns that gave me the idea for this story (seen in the header picture)

   I have an old rusted silo on my property behind a couple of barns that gave me the idea for this story (seen in the header picture). The inside is all creepy and dark. What else was I supposed to think when seeing the shadows? I actually crawled inside one time, but immediately changed my mind.

For a long time, no one really read this story on my other account. My other books had viewers, but this one not so much. Whether it was because of the person or the type of story it was, I guess it wasn't something many people were interested in. It didn't stop me from continuing on. I think I finished this book the fasted out of all my books as well, not only because of it being short. A little longer after the story had been marked as completed, it started to gain a bit more attention from my readers whom I love dearly (that includes you) ♡♡♡

   I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. SILO was one of my favorite stories to write.

   I also hope that you look forward to my future works.

With lots of love ♡
Em

With lots of love ♡Em